Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Myths-Dreams-Symbols ... Approaching 1 Million Visitors

It has been almost 10 years since I first gave birth to Myths-Dreams-Symbols {1998}. Looking at hit counter on the front page I see that we are about to reach the 1 million mark in visitors. Although that may be 'minor league' compared to the mega sites on line, it is indeed a milestone for a site that is focused the subject of the psychology of dreams. Hopefully the next million visitors will have an even greater experience when viewing these pages.

Note: All of a sudden the number of visitors in the last three days has sky rocketed. On Friday the count was 992,592. As of this post the number has risen to 998,125. For the past couple of years I have experienced an average of about 300 visitors a day. For the past few days that number is averaging 1700 visitors. I have yet to discover why the increase. I have redesigned the front page {for the zillionth time} but I don't know if that would explain the increase. And I have added videos to the page with the lead in to the History Channel's Star Wars 30th aniversary. I did notice a big increase in visitors last night while that program was on the air. Another puzzle to unravel.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Myths-Dreams-Symbols ... Approaching 1 Million Visitors

For those who have not visited the redesigned front page at Myths-Dreams-Symbols and have not seen the excellent video The Hero's Journey in Film I have posted it below. This is a must see video.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Myths-Dreams-Symbols ... Approaching 1 Million Visitors

Hi Gerard

This is great news, and some concrete feedback to you for the hours that you put in. I some times think that your family / friends must either think that you are crazy, eccentric or just toleratingly go, 'ah yes well Jerry has his ideas ,,,'

If the National Radio here is a guide, I note a huge shift in the populace.
It seems that whenever I turn the radio on there is a programme about spirituality, philosphy, music and sacred spirit, the work of shakespearefrom a philosophical / psychological perspective ,,,

Even the State Art Gallery had an exhibition of 'The Goddesses' - with a correspending hour long programme on National radio ,,, can you imagine the general populace listening to / having access to themes of the dark goodess / erotic love / shakti etc ,,,

For those interested - this is the site to browse -
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/podcast_subject.htm#sub_phil

Look at "The Philosophers Zone"; "The Spirit of Things"
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/feeds/pze.xml

Ugh my access is too slow to do this efficiently ,,, sorry

Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present