Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange dream that both me and my child had

Hi all

I would like some help please, both myself and my child had exactly the same dream last night apart from a few differences. The bit that we both had was there was a old man in dungarees and red/orange t-shirt who was throwing live rabbits into a freezer in a prison type place and leaving them to die, both myself and my daughter saved them though. In my childs dream she dreamt that we were all riding on a cross between an elephant and a cat type thing towards this black place, she said she could not see anything, I'm really confused as to why we had this same dream, does it mean anything? please help.

thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Strange dream that both me and my child had

Summer,
It is not that unusual for two people to share the same dream. But it is a bit unusual that an adult and a child do. A couple of questions before I give a final answer. Is you child a girl as in the dream and how old is she? Also, if you can give a bit more detail to the two dreams that may help.

Have the two of you had any recent related experiences? It could have to do with sharing each other's love for one another and the possibility that that love is be withheld {locked away}. Also the man with the dungarees. Does that conjure up any recent experiences with such a person, or a man who may fit that description {does not have to be exact}. It could be a person close to both of you.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Re: Strange dream that both me and my child had

Hi Gerard and thanks for the reply, my daughter is 9 years old as in the dream, my siblings were in it too apparently and one of them killed the evil man and then we set all the rabbits free,.the only man I can think of that it looks a bit like is some guy that I met on a forum the other day, he is a Vet and loves animals so I'm not sure why he would want to put them in freezers and leave to die the way he did? Not sure if I mentioned it but she said the place looked a bit like a prison and the rabbits were all in cells. She also said that her and my siblings all had ice-creams after the bunnies were set free. It does get very cold in where we live which might represent the freezers? Not sure if I mentioned it but, we went there on a robotic Elephant/Cat thing that was being driven by a ghost.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Re: Re: Strange dream that both me and my child had

by the way, in my version of the dream, I was going to catch a train, it wasn't a prison in my dream it was a train station. On my way to see my nan's old house, I see my nans old house alot in my dreams and she's still alive.

Re: Re: Re: Strange dream that both me and my child had

No, the age she was was 7, so two years ago, we were all 2 years younger if that helps? infact 2 years ago was when I lost both my grandfathers if that helps.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present