Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dalai lama and the elephant

hello, this dream seemed like a very important one, i dont know why, actually, like all of these that i sent. i m in room/building/hall where somebody is keeping an elephant, of course, a huge animal, in this small and indoor space and he s miserable and they decide to lock him, and i m sad and dont want him to be inside and he s angry and they put chains on him or something. then the next scene is where elephant in rage is braking the door, and in that moment there is dalai lama (the current one) in front of door with his people behind him, coming back from his walk or teaching, and he s surprised by elephant who s mad and braking the door and almost step on him and continues running from all of them, and i think people are trying to chase him...i have to say that i m not a budist and i dont practice any particular religion, i mean, i m not religious, and the only connection so far i have with dalai lama is that i m reading a book about him, and i have alot of respect for his teachings...any clues? thank you, maya

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, usa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: dalai lama and the elephant

I think you are trying to keep some emotions under control and it is difficult. your are torn between two or 3 drives.
one is a drive to let out some very powerful urges you have to go out and run free and wild: mindlessly.

the other 2 drives seem to be almost the same as they are want you to control the drive. The difference is that one drive seeks to do it in a very harsh way: it chains the animal. It is your way of dealing with this. You don't acknowledge that the urge is yours and try to lock it up in a place that is much to small for it. THese walls are your own prsonal limits you have developed over time and from your rearing.
THe other similar drive is the dalai lama, who almost is trampled. YOu feel that giving in to the mindlessness will trample some large general principles you believe in.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 bronx ny

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present