Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
witchcraft dream

hi my name is maria and i just ran into your website i really hope you can help me. I dream that my sister in law who hates me by the way came to look for me and she was crying telling me that she had recently found out that her mother cheated on her dad and that her dad was not her dad, she described who her real dad was and she cried to me i gave her a hug and she gave me a long kiss on the cheek and i felt weird and at that moment my sister came in the room and called hera hipocrit. then her phone rang and she went outside when i went outside my mother and sister told me to watch her because she was there to do witcraft on me and as i walked towards the door i heard chalk writting and when i walked out my sister in law said she had to go. then i remember franticanlly looking for a circle with an x or a cross in the middle with what i believd where spider webs and an eye in each compartment of the circle. i really don't know what this means but my hisband and i are going thru a seperation and im suppose to mebe to arizona tomorrow please help me i really need to know what this means.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25, california

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: witchcraft dream

Ok First I have to tell you that I am a beginner at this so please do not take my interpretation too seriously.

Characters in our dreams rarely represent who they really are but more frequently symbolize part of our own self. You chose somebody who hates you. Do you hate someone right now? You say you are going thru a divorce, and the character who hates you is your sister in law. This might be a link too. Do you note some part of your sister in law on witch your relate in your recent actions or situation? The character has parental issues, is it your current situation? Also, the person that hates you, would kiss you if you offered tenderness and comforting. Is it possible that you might be mad at your ex husband but would also want to go to him for kindheartedness and comforting.

Remember that your inner being gives the characters their voices and actions in your dream. So, making the sister in law kiss you in an awkward way might be reflecting an inner desire to go back and kiss your ex husband even if it awkward and unexpected.

Then, your sister and mother are telling you to watch out. This might symbolize your family disapproval for this kind of behavior.

The end of your dream is highly symbolic. You are looking for a circle. Circles can have different meanings. In your case I think it might symbolize going around in circle. That is going back to something that does not work and start all over. The X could symbolize your EX or the kiss… The eyes again may be people watching you, judging. And the spider web, obviously seems to indicate a trap.

So what I get here is, you dreams is telling you might want to go back to your ex for comforting but it warns you that you will have to deal with family disapproval and it feel you are going in trap that keeps you going in circles.

I might be totally out of line here but it’s only a guess of intuition…

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

thank you so much that makes sense

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25, california

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Well, you are welcome. I must say I might have gotten lucky on this because I instinctively took a direction as I could have taken different avenues.
Hope everything works out well for you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present