Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Violent Kitty Cat

We are in a basement apartment. I live in it with some girl (not my gf but someone I don’t know) There is a very cute small baby cat that I thought was nice and inoffensive. The cat seems to have something against me. It jumps on my wrist and violently attacks it with its big pointy claws. It’s gripped on my skin and bites me as I try to get rid of it. I’m hurt but don’t want to be too hard on the kitty. I try to take him of softly as it is gripping me very hard. When I do take it off me my arm is full of deep scarf. I go back to sit at a table with my GF parents. (We were suddenly having dinner I guess) The cat come back and does this again on my leg. The same scenario repeats itself on both arms and legs. Now a character that makes me thinks of beetlejuice is in the kitchen with a bunch of needles. He wants to give me an injection. I felt that injection would make me bad like the cat and refused it. He then physically tries to give it to me. I resist.

I remember dreaming later about having to sort and cover up peaces of paper. I was sitting in my parent’s living room. It seems the papers were evidence of multiple murders. I was doing that for my work supervisor and she was checking on me. I didn’t really know what to do. I felt she did not take this seriously enough as she was involved and didn’t seem to care that much what I was doing.

I also remember waiting in line to go on a ride in an amusement park. This ride is the pirate boat. I feel there is something wrong with it but people before me go in anyways. The boat goes up faster and faster just as usual. But it keeps going higher and flips over and is propelled far away. Someone I know was on the ride but can’t remember who.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Violent Kitty Cat

Hi Jp

I'll look at this after you ahve ahd time to digest my previous reply ,,,
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Jp

well to cut to the chase this dream seems to be addressing 'Aspects of the Feminine' ,,, within you and probably in your beliefs about the world.

As Jung said, the location of a dream is very important - and in the first part you are in a basement ,,, with a girl ,,,,,, someone you don't know ,,, a feminine aspect of yourself that you do not know (yet).
From the perspective that we have been taught the feminine is spposed to be 'appear nice and inoffensive' - the word cute comes to my mind.
However that is not so - think of cats. They are also hunters and killers. The cat here is not yet mature / developed - yet (she) is tearing into you, leaving scars. But you 'don't want to be too hard on the kitty' - the attitude is patronising / condescending perhaps.
The inquiry is, "why is she doing this?" ,,, and your response reveals your attitudes to the feminine of you.

The cat is attacking your peripheries - those parts of you that move you through the world, and through which you sense the world.

beetlejuice ,,, I cannot remember the detail of this character : is wanting to put something into you - that you reisist

Again, note the location: parents living room : in other words 'where you come from'. In dream, our parents can represent the values we have picked up, the values we were taught etc. So 'sorting things out' ,,, relates to sorting out the influences upon you that these 'authority' figures have had. Your dream has the image of 'evidence of multiple murders' suggesting that parts of yourself have died or been killed off.

'Doing it for ,,, service' ,,, what was your attitude / feeling about doing this for her ? ,,,
She was checking on you, but you felt that she was not giving you the attention you deserved?

It may be worthwhile looking at my follow-up to my own dream of two years ago - it is reasonably recent. It relates to my growing understanding of 'The Feminine'

keep us posted, all the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thanks Justin!

Very good interpretation. Helps me a lot as I did not really knew where to start with this one.

I have not found yet what feminine aspect it could be addressing but I'm sure it's gonna come to me when I stop thinking about it!

Thanks again pal!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present