Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
flying

The other night I had a dream that certain friends of mine came over to the apartment and I did not want to see them or be bothered by them so I sprouted wings like a bird and flew right out the window and very far away from them. I know this is a crazy dream but what could it mean besides that I don't want anything to do with them?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: flying

Connie,
Besides not wanting to be bothered by these actual 'friends' {is that how you really felt, and was this a true waking incident?}, they could represent aspects about yourself you wish you get away from. There may be personality traits, behavioral traits, etc. that you wish you did not possess thus a dream seeking to spread your wings and fly away.
Or the possibility is, since 'spreading your wings and flying away' is involved, you may be you want to get away from some aspect{s} of your life, experiences/actions from your past. Being at the end stages of mid-life you may want to leave some aspects of the past behind, aspects that at one time suited you but now are bothered by them. What was a 'friend' in one stage of your life is a bother in another stage.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: flying

Thanks very much Gerard for the reply. Now that I think of it, it could be that my ex-husband has been bothering me so much about the college my daughter does NOT want to go to...but him being the control freak that he is thinks he can talk her into it. I told my daughter that she is 23 years old and whatever she believes is right, go for it! I get very bad headaches when I see him. The less I see him, the better I feel. Thanks again Gerard for the response...I wish my ex would fly away and didn't bother me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present