Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A sinking ship and a gay who seems to want me .....

hello everyone :))
It's been some time that i have trouble sleeping - it must be because of the heat ... What's the weather in your city ?:))
But last night - finally !! i fell to sleep before 2 am !
and i dreamed that > i am at the seaside . it's a tipycal seaside hollyday place with a lot of hotels .. I am with some of my friends there and we are searching for a room in one of the hotels . we split - i go my way - so we can find it in less time .
Every hotel have terrases insted of external walls and you can see the see . I looked and i saw a ship who smashed at the other and sank .. that didn't wake any emotion ... but then the other ship suddenly sank like the ''titanic''. the first didn't have people on the second yes . and some of the people who were in the water nearby - i knew the they will be drowned ( sorry for my poor english..... ) and i knew also that there is a girl - maya - who will die and that maya is a little bit crazyyyyyy !! and she is in fact a friend of my good friend ivana who is one of those who i came with . So i start to search for her to tell her but the next scene i'm in a romm with some guy who i don't know in reality but in the dream i know he is gay and he wants to show me smth - and while he started to pull down alittle bit his underwair i asked him for fun that he show me his pen**.. and he did and it was smalll small small but his ba**s were BIG ! and even though i knew he was gay i somehow knew he wanted me ....

Like i told you - last night it was the first after 2 weeks that i had a normal nigth of sleep and it has been a while i haven't dreamed so this is a little bit strange that i dream smth like this .....

does it have some meaning ?

You have helped me a couple of time so i think you will again )))

TNX !!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, Beograd - Srbija

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: A sinking ship and a gay who seems to want me .....

Aleksandra,
It is hot, hot, hot! The temperature here in the south-land {Tennessee USA} has been hovering around the 90 degree mark {32.22222222222222 Celsius} for the past two months, well above the norm.

Can you say Global Warming
Please watch the video if you have not already

There is a bit of confusion on my part about your english but I will attempt to put them into proper position to help me understand the dream

As for your dream. Searching for a room. Searching for an aspect about yourself that you are not sure of or aware of? But there is a split, perhaps reflecting some confusion on your part about this aspect.

There may now be a clearer view of this aspect in your life. There does seem to be two different aspects to this emotional issue. One is sinking {like the Titanic}. But that has not done any real emotional damage {perhaps it is a positive thing}. Certain parts of you may die in this event {remember, we are speaking metaphorically} but that may be a part of the process.

You are searching for this other part of you. It seems to be related to other parts, parts
that have been natural {or seemed natural} throughout your life.

Now the dream seems to be less archetypal, or dealing with deeper emotions, and seems to be addressing something that is in your waking life. Have there been any experiences with sexual contents recently in your waking life? The lack of sleep may be producing odd occurrences in your dreams, thus the change to a deeper impression of your dream to one that is dealing with more recent waking life experiences.

But let's look to the possible deeper meaning of the sex, penis and scrotum {perhaps a better term for these 'two little men'}. In your dream it is the guy who is gay, an unknown male. Perhaps this is addressing a desire for your masculine self to be in accordance with who you really are {the feminine aspect}. Perhaps it is dealing with sexual, preferences on your part {female to female}. But it could be addressing emotional factors and not sexual ones. That may be about your masculine attitudes that are very much lessened, thus these masculine aspects may be too feminine in their attitudes {you are a softy and lack a masculine attitude of being 'hard'}. Exploring the guy's private parts may be a need to examine this masculine aspect in detail.
If it is sexual then it may be addressing deeper aspects of your sexuality {masculine aspects}. Are there any inclinations toward the same sex {do you have desires for feminine pleasures?}.
This may be the area where there is a search within yourself, and of the confusion. Let me know your thoughts. Your age and culture may have a role in how we should look at this dream. But if you can clarify some of the impressions I get from the dream, verify or dismiss some or all, then we may get a clearer picture to the dreams' intent.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

well dear Gerard, i'm talking about 38'C !!! or maybe even more !!! imagine that !
well - about that other part - i already had some kind of experience with a girl .... well i had sex with a girl but i didn't find that to be my orientation :)it felt like i don't really know how to explain.... withoput any emotions or passion ... it was just like i am a ginecologist and i have a patient ... it was even kind of boring ... i admit i was interessted to feel what it would be like and i had some fantasies about it ( i guess fantasies should remaine what they are - just that !!!!:) ) and then i just did it ! the problem is that i did it with a friend of mine who i tought were one of my best friends but after that i realised she might just be attracted to girls ( she dates boys but she can stay in a "relationship'' only several days - dhe always get dumped !!!! and i have never heared her talking she misses sex - which is normal you'll agree .... ) for real and that is one of the reasons she was friend with me ! it was in a way traumatic . So traumatic that i even spoke to a pshycatrice and she told me that i MUST stay away from her because that type of people have tendencis to get agressive in time !!! which she did in a way ...
So - i don't know if my curiosity is still in me or i just need to tell myself that i don't need to explore any more that side of me ....
also what is one of the problem now - I have 5 clossest friends - they are all from highschool and she is one of them (well... was... :) ) and i keep seeing her when we get all 2gether ... and we comunicate so and so ... I can talk normaly with her as long as it's about ''the weather'' :) but if we are in a same place for a longer time i start to remember .. and it discusts me - i have a feeling i was kinda used ... :((
does maybe that have anything to do with my dream ? I don't know why I told you all this i guess i just needed to ... :)

TNX :)

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

OH ! I have seen the ''global warming '' clip long time ago !
outch !!!
:(

Aleksandra,
38 C. That is hot. Too hot. But it may even get hotter if the global warming is as true as many believe.

I do want to thank you for being so open. It helps us better understand your dream. And I believe 'letting it out' is good therapy. The need to express what is inside is universal. Unfortunately too many bottle it up and it only grows.

Perhaps the ship that wrecked in your dream and didn't wake any emotions is directed at the disappointing adventure you had with your 'girl friend'. Perhaps knowing there is not a real desire for same sex relationships may have something to do with the drowning people in your dream. Those people may be the closeted friends and deep down, and after having had a disappointing sexual encounter, you feel they are drowning in some way. Are maya and ivana two of your closeted friends?

The part about the guy wanting to show his privates. This may be mixing your same sex encounter with your natural sexual inclinations. It would be demonstrating that there is a desire for the male anatomy, and the gay thing becomes intertwined with your natural desires {heterosexual and not gay}. He may be gay {in the dream} but the relationship with you would be heterosexual. The small penis and big balls may be saying something about another disappointing sexual encounter, with a male. The big balls though would magnify your true desires for males and not females.

Dreams will use symbols in odd ways, addressing psyche traits that fulfill the true nature of who you are with confusion about who you may be. The strange language of dreams.

All in all the dream may be addressing this sexual aspect, and help clarify your true natural desires. The fact that the girls in your dream were to drown probably indicates those 'fantasy' sexual desires are drowning also. The two ships colliding, natural against unnatural desires. Dreams compensate what we already know and help clarify those understandings. The negative experience you had with your 'girl friend' put this aspect into proper perspective. The dream is merely confirming your true emotions.

Whatever they may be. If you are naturally heterosexual then that would be the truth. Is that the truth?

By alas. Having so many closeted friends and actual contact on a regular basis, your exploration may not be over. It may be wise to include a few more guys in your circle of friends. I wouldn't carry a ruler and measure their balls but it wouldn't hurt to have more of them, regardless of the size of their penis.

Hope this helps.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present