Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very odd dream ive been wanting help inturpreting

Okay, I had this dream a while back and ive been wondering about it lately.

In the dream it starts off im in front of a 99 cents store with my friend, we are planning on what we will rob from the store, we go inside and look around then come out. Once we go back in there like, 2 asiles and the front check out dest left and everything has turned to mud, its not as if theres mud all over but as if theres two iales and a checkout dest and the middle of nothing but mud and darkness for miles and miles, theres not even walls. I beleive the clerck told us to watch the store since we were the only two in there and he stepped out, my friend (who if female) and I (who is also female) start looking through some bin of junk, but I turn and start digging through the mud, while digging through the mud I find 5 pentagrams, each diffreent colors, blue, red, green, gold, and brown. There is also one small pentagram on a necklace which I put in my bra. I stop digging through the mud and start looking through the bin with my friend, as we are looking through the bin she touches my hand and we start making out and touching eachother, this ends in about a minuite and we continue looking through the bin. Then we just leave the store with nothing in our possesion and all I have is the pentagram neckalce I took. When we get outside the sceneary has changed from city-lick to a country rode and a very dark grey sky, my friend disappears and I begin walking towards the dirt rode where a pick up truck is, one of my brothers is inside driving, I take the pentagram necklace out of my pocket, show him, get in the truck then drive away and the dream is over.

I dont understand ANY of this and would be soooo greatfull for some help.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19, NY

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Very odd dream ive been wanting help inturpreting

I think you may feel unworthy of something better in life, or even a new beginning in life. Still you try to seek a way, and you try new ways to achieve a new life or a better life, and these new ways are seemingly not commonly tried ways. But, in the essence of your being you still carry with you a something that reminds you of the unworthiness you feel.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present