Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pregnant by bestfriend

I have a five year old daughter and I'am married. My bestfriend who is male just had his first baby and Im very happy for him. In this dream I sleep with my bestfriend once and become pregnant. I tell him and he says to get rid of it and Im hurt and say No. My belly starts to grow and Im happy but have anxiety that its not my hubands baby. What does this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: pregnant by bestfriend

Sarah,
This dream may be using recent experiences to address some other emotional issue{s} in your life. If that is the case using the dream dictionaries may offer suggestions that you recognize that may fit your life. Other contributors may have specific suggestions as to what the dream may mean. Are there any hidden feelings for your best friend? 'He' could be symbolic of your masculine self. The pregnancy symbolic of something new in your life.

Or it could be about one or the another relationship you mention in your dream {best friend, husband}. At your age relationships are a primary concern, thus your dreams will often focus on that.
The dream seems to be addressing something in your life that is sudden, growing and rejection. Compare those things to your life and see where that leads. Let me know what you come up with along with any other parts of the dream you may remember.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Sarah,

i don't know if i'm allowed to try to interpret other peoples dream...if not...i will see...

In your dream you are pregnant...the question is whose baby it is. I have the feeling that this pregnancy (something new..growing inside of you)maybe has to do with kind of new feeling/emotion inside. This new feeling might even be towards your bestfriend.
At the point where youre pregnancy is really starting to show you are aksing yourself wheter it is from your husband...or not.
While telling your bestfriend about your pregnancy he tells you to get rid of it.

In a more literal way:
Maybe your feelings towards your bestfriend are becoming more intimite. Maybe you are thinking about telling him this, but afraid that, when doing so, you will loose him even as your bestfriend.
The pregnancy starting to show with a following anxiety...maybe you are afraid that someone in the outer world can sense this...afraid that 'it will come out'?
Asking yourself whether this baby is from you and your husband...happy, but afraid that it's not your husbands baby. The feeling makes you happy, but it looks like you're not sure towards whom you have these feelings...maybe doubts about the relationship with your husband???

Might be all wrong here...but this was my first thought while reading your dream...

Greets,
Mask

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34, Holland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Mask,
Anyone can post an interpretation. We tend to think of the Dream Forum as a learning place where we learn from other people's experiences and insights. It is great therapy all around. Body, mind and soul.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present