Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Kiss and Killer Bees

There was this new kid at school and we became fast friends...like within the first day. So we're walking...I think down a street. I felt this extremely strong connection between him and I, so I was going to find out. So I stopped walking, grabbed ahold of this head and turned it towards me and kissed him. It was like one of those movie scenes where the person being kissed looks like he/she wants to struggle, but eventually stops. Except it was backwards...at first he didn't struggle and it was great, but then he pushed away and walked away quickly.

So then I was walking down a street alone and I saw him coming. I put my hands over my ears and tried to get away. but he ran and caught up with me. I was confused. Normally, something like that kiss would create such awkwardness that you wouldn't be able to talk to each other. I got the feeling that he didn't pull away because he thought it was horrible, but maybe because it was so sudden and caught him off guard. So we found ourselves at this old abandoned house with a bunch of bandies. The entire downstairs was like quick sand. I eventually lost him and went on a search for him. I found him hiding in a room, trying to scare me. At that point, I noticed an upstairs. I asked him what was up there, he replied, "Killer Bees."

Any ideas?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: A Kiss and Killer Bees

Steve,
Are you gay? If so the dream may be addressing sexual attitudes and desires. There may be an element of peer pressures also. And confusion.

If you are not gay then the dream is most likely speaking to aspects of your own psyche, a need or desire to connect with an aspect about yourself. The other guy is an aspect of yourself. Of course that too could be addressing sexual preferences and confusion over it.

Let me know your answer to these questions and perhaps we can better determine which best fits who you are.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Steve,
The dream may illustrate a social exchange of opinions or attitudes and moving away in a different direction from a common point. This sudden change of attitude opposes once widely accepted social climate, is perhaps a source of tension in relationships, whether family and/or friends. Overwhelming emotion perhaps being the source. Perhaps a better perspective could be found using refined sensibility, a combination of logic and feeling. A former dominant attitude led to forceful consequences that only now are becoming apparent. And that playing on unconscious fears is utilized to get you to go along with the program. Perhaps you guard this aspect of self to hide a highly emotional aspect for fear it would be met with a stinging attack.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Gerard...Your interpretation seems to make sense. I guess I am gay. I have only just recently told my best friends. But, I've never acted on either straight or gay feelings. So, I could be nothing at this point. But I feel no attraction towards women, as I do men. Okay...ha ha, you can see how confused I get. Either that or I'm just afraid to admit it in full terms.

Ok, I guess the best thing to do right now is just to be completely honest and maybe the dream will become more clear. I get lonely sometimes. I mean, I'm 16 and have never kissed anyone before. My friends think it's funny. Though, as I discussed last night with my friends...do I have any right to feel lonely/hopeless? I am still very young. But I would love to have a partner to hopefully eventually love. Could this be the dream portraying that feeling?

steve,

YOu dream seems to depict that you are very apprehensive about the consequences of engaging in gay behavior.
YOu will feel alienated, isolated, in a qugmire and will be pestered unrelentingly by life.

Anyway, if you consider yourself gay, I would hope that a dream would not be your reason. Many people have dreams that they are kissing or making love to the same sex and thy are not gay in the slightest.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

I guess you're right. No, I don't call myself gay based on dreams. It's being awake that I know that. I wish it weren't true, but it's the way I was made.

I don't see anything wrong about being gay, but I know much of society does. Like I was in the theater watching my friend and her boyfriend lay all over each other and realized, gay people can never really do that without ridicule and hate.

Is that kind of what you were saying I was feeling?

Steve,
Being gay is biological. It is who you are and there is no escaping that. It may be difficult to express that true self in many circumstances since there are so many blind and bigoted people who thing being gay is a choice. But to live otherwise, you could not live with yourself.

Your dream is reflecting your true self. Including your desires. The kiss, yes is a desire for that love you seek. But the dream is also addressing those inner conflicts about your sexuality. The need to be accepted is universal. The upstairs in the thinking process. The Killer Bees are those stinging and perhaps hurtful situations you face, and will face
because you dare to be yourself. To be anything less would be much worse than the painful experiences of denying your true self.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks Gerard and everyone else. It makes complete sense. I was pretty close to the meaning when I thought about it without asking...so coolness!

Steve,
As dreams can hold more than one meaning...are you currently at odds with family, friends or even society regarding the US war in Iraq & Afganistan? The conflict in your dreams may also address developing your identity, your own distinct thoughts and opinions, separate from parental or societies attitudes about an encompassing socio political issue. During teen years we begin to develop a distinct identity separate from parents.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present