Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please help interpret

Hi,

Two hours ago I had very strange dream that left me very confused (may i say that it is very rare for me to dream like this at all)
My dream was: I am out with a date and other people, it's evening and across from our table my ex boyfriend walks in and sits down holding a 3 year old male child in his arms. I was surprised to see him but mostly the kid got my attention. Before they left the child was serene but just constantly looking at me while my ex had a very sad and hurt face/aura around him.They both gave me a long look and left.

i thought nothing of it until I woke up and with great suprise realised that that kid had my hair color and my eyes (shape and color) and my ex boyfriend's mouth and face shape and eye brows and my skin color. ( I must point out that we both do not have kids, I am a bit not too keen in general and I was never pregnant with this man)

What can you explain about this please?
Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34, Malta EU

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Re: Please help interpret

The child doesn't necessarily have to be a desire for a child, but the child can be the resultant relationship you have with your bf. YOu may feel he is unhappy with the results he has gotten so far, or you may feel that you can't make him happy.
This could just be a temporary fear you had that night.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Please help interpret

Hi Jen

People in dreams often represent symbolic expressions of some part of ourselves, females indicate a set of feelings we may have, an intuition, or our instincts, whilst men will reflect a form of behaviour, an attitude, idea or opinion, males will convey our active doing energy, or mind energy.

Dreaming of your ex boyfriend in this fashion may suggest that there is some behavioural, or attitudinal trait that you see in him in your dream that is really a deepr part or unconscious part of yourself, that was up until a time in your life something that reflected how you were in realtionship with yourself.

Being out on a date, and friends may be showing you how this is currently affecting you still in some way that is your masculine energy or at least this part of you is in some way hurt, the baby may signify the new or birthed male energy as an outcome to this.

Is there aywhere deep down where you feel this same sense of hurt that you see in your ex boyfriend in your own energys?, it is this that is growing.

The three may relate to a time frame when this coming into being of the hurt behaviour took place anything significant happen three years ago which may have affected you?

Or the child being three may also relate to your own age of when this happened in your own childhood, that is something happened some form of separation to have caused some hurt to your doing active side of your self, your behaviour being tied in some way to being hurt, your call.

These are just some avenues to explore, best to you marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

stats from 7-14-10 to the present