Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream of cancer...

Hello.
Today I had an odd dream...
I had some type of cancer, I can remember my mom telling me that in the dream...
Then I was in the bathtub feeling really weak and I collapsed...
My vision was fading...
And everything was turning black...
Then I saw just black for a while...
Nothing else..
Then I woke up somewhere else...
I can't remember excatly where...
And I was still feeling very weak..

Thank you for listening.
~Luna

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13, US east coast

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes, quite recently actually...

Re: Dream of cancer...

Luna,
Look to your last posted dream to help understand this dream. The changes you are undergoing {I have a 13 year old grandson going through the same changes} are often dramatic, or at least they may seem to be for you.
The cancer is probably related to mood swings. There may be times when you feel helpless toward the world {normal for your age}. This comes about because of all the changes you are going through, psychological as well as physical. Going through puberty alone can cause such dreams, the body reacting to the changes and thus causing mood swings. You are still in your infancy, teenage wise and are weak compared to your older peers {peer pressure is a strong emotion during the coming years}. Waking up somewhere else probably represents the changes. You were one person yesterday, another person today {from adolescent to teen}. My grandson seemed to change overnight. His appearance, he grew taller all of a sudden, his voice changed and he was no longer the little boy.
This is most likely what is happening to you. Your dreams will use drastic imagery at times because you are undergoing such drastic changes.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream of cancer...

Oh... okay...
Thank you so much for helping...
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you..
Thanks again.
~Luna

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13, US east coast

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present