Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kidnapping?

I had a dream last night that I had found to be rather confusing, can anyone help?

It started out as me walking outside. It looked rather sunny from the inside of my house, but from the outside the sun was beginning to set and it was growing dark. I then began to walk up my street. From there I can remember hearing screams coming from the forest behind of my home. I ran to the very outside of the forest, only able to see a little girl with long black hair dressed in white robes. She had been running from something. I entered the forest to see if i could do anything for her. The more I advanced the darker and taller the trees had become. I then found myself in a circle with a prayer alter in the middle. There was a pool of blood coming from the alter, I approached the blood-stained alter with very strong intuition of what was going to happen next. I was right. There, laying on the alter, was the little girl, with her head facing downward on the stone. I turned her over and her eyes were gone and her mouth was sewn shut. I then began to panic. the trees became taller, and they caught fire. The moon was full and the stars were shining brightly. I can remember the stars in the midnight falling down and a series of rather tall, dark figures robed in black. they were chanting "praise his name. Glory on high. She is alive." I ran as fast as I could out of the forest which is odd because in every dream I have had, I had found myself unable to run. I then remember finding myself in the basement of someones home. Two of my friends were with me. We had began to walk up a staircase that had light exceeding from it. I could hear more and more chants only this time I could not make out what was being chanted. After climbing the entire staircase, None of my friends were left. I was in an old fashioned, classy looking home with a rather old modeled television. Standing there watching it, was a childhood friend I had known since birth who had recently moved to Alabama. I approached him. He looked much older than before. He just sat there with a blank stare watching that television. I then asked him what he was doing. He slowly turned and asked me "why?". The house then slowly began to collapse, and in the driveway of the home was my first grade teacher pulling into the driveway. I had an odd feeling of it. I ran out into the driveway and saw The little girl that had been killed. I also saw my two friends, and a woman im currently in a very close relationship with. She was crying blood... after seeing that, I was filled with so much rage that I couldnt contain myself. I turned and looked at my old teacher. she was laughing at me. I struck her several times in the face as hard as a possibly could have. Which once again is odd, because i'm never able to throw a punch in my dreams. I dont know why it was my teacher because i always had a very VERY high respect of her. She taught me how to read, and from there i had developed a college reading level because of her. After unleashing my anger, she was no longer there, and neither were my friends. The only one left in the car was that little girl i had seen in the forest. She then began to chuckle and fade away. Filled with such strong, staggering emotion, I then backed away. I turned around and there was the woman im in a relationship with. She was crying, but not blood this time. I tried to comfort her but it was like she was a ghost. I couldnt interact with her at all. I remember hearing sirens and police pulling up in front of the destroyed home. I then looked around. nothing had changed. it was just me standing there alone crying. there was no car in the driveway, no blood, the home was still intact, and there had been nobody there whatsoever. a police officer began to approach me and ask me who had called 911. I had then answered that i hadn't a clue, because i really didnt. I then began to walk home. it was snowing. I approached the door on my house. It was on fire. Nothing else about the house was on fire. Only the door. I knocked on it anyways. Nobody answered the door. I opened the door and walked into my room. my bed was on fire. Scared of it, I layed in the floor. then, the woman im in a relationship with came in and sat beside me. Then i woke up. I was shocked and scared at the disturbing images and vibes I had contracted from tha experience, so I had decided to come on here to see if anyone could clear this up for me. If anyone can, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Hawk.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 kentucky

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Kidnapping?

Hawk,
Most dreams of those your age are outward focused. Your dream seems to be more inward focused causing me to believe the dream is addressing inner issues more so than outer. This would indicate possible traumatic experiences in your life. Has there been such an experience, something that could alter the inner core as well as the outer personality? Do you have a learning disability that may play into the scheme of things? Also, in the dream there is 'the woman im in a relationship with'. Is this a real relationship or just part of the dream? If a true woman in your life, how old is she? Your dream seems to point to a more mature person that your age of 14.

If you could provide some more personal info, especially earlier childhood experiences that may have affected your personality, that would be most helpful.

Thanks
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yes, Shes a real person. I don't have any learning disabilities but I have had many traumatic experiences in the past.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Sorry, Didnt answer everything you asked for in the past response. I just woke up.

But yes, she is a real person around my age. I have had many many horrible things happen to me in the past. One of the most effective things was a friend from my church killing himself. That seems to be on my mind alot lately. I don't know my real father and I was lied to all my life by my mother who told me that her "Boyfriend" Was my real dad, but until a few years ago she had told me the truth. Im starting to think about these things alot lately.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present