Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
boyfriend filling storeroom with oranges

Hi,last night i had a dream which I have some ideas what it could mean but would like to hear opinions.As a background:I am without news from my boyfriend after our temporal(or definitive?) splitting up becuase he feels I don't give him enough space.I feel quite angry because he knows that for me this is all very difficult and even so he has not phoned yet and I can't phone him because that was my old pathetic pattern of not being able to stand the abandonment feeling pain.I also want to stay centered in my own process and not run after him.but it is quite a breaking down of old patterns and behaviour and is quite painful of just staying with the raw feeling ad not moving and acting out my neurosis.

the dream.
he comes to my flat and brings a lot of oranges and fills my storeroom with maybe 50 kg of them.So I cannot move freely in the storeroom,not even open the fridge becuase the oranges block the fridge door.I am not happy about that,because as I have a serious liver problem in real life, oranges are very bad for me and it is years since I haven't eaten one.They are indigest for me.I feel confused and don't understand how he can do that.The act in itself is not bad,I mean it is a gift,he brings me a lot of these fruits.But I feel confused why he does that and on top of that so many and why he blocks my fridge so that it will become difficult to get the food out of it.
In real life,in spite of the heartbreak I am also discovering that I can do alot of things now that Icouldn't do before because I dedicated my weekends to him and now I just had a very rich weekend with my women friends who I had abandoned a bit being so dedicated to him.Even if I am in love with him and don't want to stop the relationship,I don't want to sacrifice(if he wants to come back)my newfound freedom and cultivate my friendships again.
this is abit the backgound to the dresam.looking forward to hear your ideas.margit

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: boyfriend filling storeroom with oranges

Hi Margit

No act is truly bad in life this is just value judgements that we place around different patterns of behaviour, which gives us our sense of duality in the world.

You wrote "The act in itself is not bad,I mean it is a gift,he brings me a lot of these fruits"

Every lesson your boyfriend brings to you is in itself not truly bad, it is a gift to you and he brings you a lot of these 'fruits' into your life.

Your dream seems to reference this fact, which is also causing you some confusion most likley as you begin to recognise these lessons as part of your soul growth and recognise your boyfriend at a soul level if only in an unconscious way right now.

The rest of your dream seems to suggest that the major point of blockage within your energies right now is at the level of the sacral chakra, it is from this point that we create duality in our lives and it is through our duality that we are able to develop relationships to the world around us, your boyfreind is challenging you in this area to clear the blocked energies within your sacral chakra area, when these energies are not moving freely, physical symptoms can be created within the reproductive areas, lower intestines, lumbar back area, pmt, ovarian cysts etc.

Anger born out of a sacral chakra blockage may also affect the Liver over a period of time if repressed in self, which seems to be highligted in your dream and your physical circumstances right now.

Its interesting to see the 50 crop up again as it did in your last dream with the age of the psychopath what bearing or significance do you feel this number has in your dream?

Best to you Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

thanks marce.i feel that the oranges mean that he is giving me things but they hurt me,they are not good for my health and emotional well being even if he doesn't realize that.and i cannot open the fridge were my real food(nourishment) is becuase his oranges block it.what do you think?

Hi margit sorry for taking a while to get back ive been busy,

Absolutly it seems that your working much of this out for yourself now and what feel right to you, A book that you may be interested in is one called the anatomy of the spirit by caroline myss she give an exceptional insight into the enrgetic anatomy and how our emotional tendencies affect our health!

Best Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

thanks a lot marce.I will check out on that book.at the moment I amreading that book on focusing,I think it was you who recommended it and also the invisible partners by stanford.I bookmarked the link you gave me the other day about innerchild and relationship issues.best wishes margit

stats from 7-14-10 to the present