Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
work retirement

I wa scelebrating a t work woith a very nice coworke aarty. we were botu exstatic that we were retirng. We were marching aroungfd a large floor where huge generartors were sitting.
the was confetti being tossed, laughing and merrimennt aas we danced and gamboled around the floor. People were bouncing off of the machinery on the floor and where posible swinging like trapeze artists. There was music and merry men as we were elated that it was over and we could retire. We walk, hopped and skipped as we took our round around the floor and basked in the adoration and joy.
Then suddenly I tell Arty, hey, I can leacve I have one more year to go.

he kept merry making and said, don't worry. Con Ed will ovrer look thsath, I knew better and remained asomewhat upset.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: work retirement

sorry about all the misspellings. I was nodding out as I wrote it. here is what i was trying to say.

Thank you in advance for trying to interpret.

I was celebrating at work with a very nice coworker I work with: Arty. We were both ecstatic that we were retiring. We were marching around a large floor where huge generators were sitting.
there was confetti being tossed, laughing and merrimennt as we danced and gamboled around the floor. Almost as part of a parade. People were bouncing off of the machinery on the floor and where posible swinging like trapeze artists. There was music and merry men as we were elated that it was over and we could retire. We walked, hopped and skipped as we took our round around the floor and basked in the adoration and joy.
Then suddenly I tell Arty, hey, I can leave I have one more year to go.

he kept merry making and said, don't worry. Con Ed will ovrer look thsath, I knew better and remained somewhat upset.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Hi carlos,

Apologies this is short - with your in depth knowledge and experience I'm sure you'll get the jist of possible meaning from this. Can expand on this later with specific meaning of symbols later.

The dream theme may be rectification. From HyperDictionary:
determination of the length of a curve; finding a straight line equal in length to a given curve
the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake; setting right
the conversion of alternating current to direct current
(chemistry) the process of refinement or purification of a substance by distillation

I get a sense it is a combination of all four definitions. If I were to 'reorder' these it would be as:
the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake by setting right through determination of the length of a curve in finding a straight line equal in length to a given curve and the process of refinement or purification of a substance by distillation to effect the conversion of alternating current to direct current.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

excellent interpretation.
thank you for your time. Sorry I did not answer sooner but I didn't realize you had answered my post.

You are right on the mark. You have deffinitely given something to think over even beyond what I thought the dream meant.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Carlos,
Thank you for your response. In this interpretation rectification of alternating currents is the combination of feminine intuition and masculine rational thought. The intuitive sense hints, rational mind processes through use of intellect. Union of these two, are of the same kind (aspects) and they belong together (Psyche), creates a sought after third – clarity of sight where blurry distant objects become clear thus bringing that personal knowledge or information you seek.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

well the dream features work. The most prominent symbol is the upset that you feel. Perhaops it shows some sense of resentment. That you notice others having a much better time and that you are gearing up for retirement and yet still in work mode.

Arty is a possible pun. Standing for artistic interests. See if that associates with anythuing at the time of the dream

MY dream dictionary

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 scarborough

I hadn't seen the Arty (artistic) side of it. Or the other point you made about me working while others have fun.

Yes, both are a theme at my job. And I did move on to a less artistic job.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present