Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two different dreams, three hours apart

i had two dreams today...the first one it was me, my best friend and my sister and this guy named nash. well bascailly my friend and i were in a classroom we were filling out these forms for school and we left and i got mad at her cause she left my pencil there. my sister comes up in a truck with a backseat and this guy named nash is there. so we're drving and i all of a sudden i said where's nash? and my sister sayd in the bakcseat and i said no not that nash the dog nash..and nash said i left him back there and i told him how could u leave our dog there and i think he said our dog? and i said yes our dog and we were already on the highway and i see nash the dog and so i get out of the car and i go to him and nash, the dog is a golden retriever and then i woke up....after a while like three hours or so i went back to sleep and i had another dream...it was me, and some other ppl who i knew that they were friends of mine were walking out of the school to go to the other buliding and i stop to take out paper or something and i felt my bag floating up like sort of ghost like thing and i just ignored it like whatever so i go and my friends and i are on the rooftop and this guy starts saying how a murder happened here and they don't ho did it and then this werid guy he had a white long sleeve shirt and bluejeans on i think and he say di killed them adn he grabbes the hammer out of my hand and i have no idea how i had the hammer i just did and bangs on this thing and it crashes and then all of a sudden i stab him and push him off the roof. the next thing i know the roof has walls all around it and two doors and its still the same ppl but this time its werid because well have some sort of powers AND WE all hear something like someone trying to get in and we think its that person who i pushed off the roof and for some reason we wanted to open the door but we couldn't and some ask this guy named jesse to phases through the door and just as he was about to do that we open the door and we see these government ppl and we get out and we see the person who killed those ppl and we tell them but the leader of the governemtn ppl doesn't belive us and the killer just starts sobbing and saying i killed them and he falls to the floor sobbing and for reason i wanted to stab him but they took him away. so then i'm walking aorund and its sort of dark and i see something and i was like oh my god there going to mulated us and i was barely going to go tell the others when the leader comes and says dont move or i'll shoot and for some reason i stop even though i know he doesn't have a gun and i ahve a knife hiding behind my back and as he is coming closer to light so i can see his face i wake up.....so a little interpreting these two dreams please.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Two different dreams, three hours apart

Marie,
Sorry no one has interpreted your dream. Perhaps there was a desire to let it incubate. Teen dreams are often hard to get at and perhaps it was felt that an incubation period may help it mature so it could be better understood.

But that is a crazy assumption. My assumption.

The first dream may involve a recent experience where you were disappointed by actions, or in-actions, of your sister. Is there a real dog named nash? The backseat of the truck may symbolize something ' in the back of your mind' that is bothering you. It may involve your sister. The dog, if real, may play a role. If not real then he, the dog, may represent some aspect having to do with instincts. It could be comparing the dog, with its animal instincts, to a person, a male. Since the dog is a 'Golden retriever' it may signify a need or desire to retrieve something in the back of your mind.

The second dreams seems to be addressing some type of conflict within yourself. Parts of you are being eliminated {killed}, parts perhaps related to guilt feelings over possible actions on your part. It is hard to determine exactly what that might be since the dream is most likely addressing current issues in your waking life {that only you can understand}. The two dreams may fit together. I can't determine what it may be that is in conflict {again, it could involve your sister} but you may be able to look at to the past several days {prior to the dream} and see what experiences may fit.

By the way. Did these dreams come about during naps? I refer to Lisa's Dream.

Perhaps more incubation is needed in understanding these dreams. Or merely another nap to help understand them.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Two different dreams, three hours apart

Thank u for ur interpretation of my dream..i don't have a dog at all and the first one i was atcually alseep and the second i was sort of taking a nap.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present