Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Friend's Curious Snake Dream

A friend asked me about this dream (she's 28 & works at a day care): "I was at work, and I walked outside to the playground. I saw some adults I do not know in real life (one was a woman, but not sure about the rest). They were playing with about five large, charming, python-like snakes. The snakes were white mixed with vibrant colors like red, blue, purple, black, etc. I tried to warn the people that the snakes could be dangerous, but they wouldn't listen to me--they looked at me like I was crazy. The snakes showed their fangs at me and hissed at me. The end."

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: A Friend's Curious Snake Dream

Ellen,
Your friend's dream may be addressing a situation in her life were there is an attraction to some thing, but there is also danger in that attraction. It may involve 'playing' with something that could bite her. But it also may involve her real emotions and a need to overcome any resistance {the danger involved} and confront those emotions. The vibrant colors may suggest a variety of emotions that are tuned to her true feelings. Snakes are often thought of as dangerous but they also can represent one's true self, a self that needs to undergo a transformation to finally realize what it is within that is true. The danger would be in knowing that truth about herself. Overcoming the danger would be a triumph in her personal growth.

Relay my remarks to your friend and see if they awaken any emotions that may be at the center of her dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A Friend's Curious Snake Dream

She knew the snakes were not a positive thing, but she didn't understand who the people were. I think you are saying they are the part of her that is attracted to the snakes. Is that correct?

Thanks for your input.

Ellen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present