Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Uh oh...

I dreamt that there was the body of a girl I thought I killed in my locker. I opened the locker, and she was behind some things, still alive but seemed like she was dying. There was an odor from her, coming from the locker. Other people were around me, and I didn't want them to know that I had accidently killed this girl, and I was surprised to find her alive and in my locker, so I acted shocked and unknowing when I found her.

What surprised me most about this dream is how I felt when I woke up. I was not fully awake, and was just coming into consciousness. I thought that I had actually killed someone and had repressed it so much that it was coming back to haunt me in my dream. It took a bit for the truth to sink in.

Obviously, this is a dream about an aspect of myself that I thought I killed, but am not sure how to read this...with a positive/negative spin?

Thank you for any insight..

Maureen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42, PA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Uh oh...

actually, as you stated in the dream, its an aspect of you that you thought you killed but it is still alive.

YOu hide it from people and make believe its not there. But its effects emanate a foul essence. You may feel that some people don't like you, or if they knew you, they would not like you.

What things were in front of her? What was in the locker? Where was it? in a gym? a school? A spa?
Who was the girl? did you know her or why you killed her? Did she seem like a victim to you? or someone who should be killed?

I don't think you would hide her if she were something that was bad. You may have through an accident have hurt something in you, or someone, and still have regrets about it that are haunting you, breaking against your self esteem, alienating you from your environment.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

*I don't think you would hide her if she were something that was bad. You may have through an accident have hurt something in you, or someone, and still have regrets about it that are haunting you, breaking against your self esteem, alienating you from your environment*

Killing the girl was an accident. I did not tell anyone, and felt shame for that. It was something I thought I could shove under the rug, so to speak. Shame was certainly a big feeling now that I look back on the dream.
She was behind some cloths, or clothing, nothing else. The locker was in a nondescript place, only had the feeling of being looked on by others.

This definatly could be a dream reflecting my self esteem, and that fact that the evening before I should have told my sweetheart "no" but said yes instead, against my misgivings. I felt it, and knew it, and wanted to say it...but didn't.

Perhaps this is a dream about me coming clean with him. ?

Thank you, Carlos!

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

so, the dead girl could be guilt about thinking of an ...?

or it could be the girl you used to be, that has been cajoled into things she would rather not do?
as i mention before, today, clothes are what you show the world outside. they are helping to hide this, even in your loocker. the locker , of course, is the place in you that is keeping the shame that is breaking against your sself esteem.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Hi,I just wanted to share that this feeling of having killed the girl by accident was the same feeling I had in my dream"the murdered man" from May 2007,it is posted here in the forum.I also think it is an aspect of you which you are neglecting and maybe should talk to in active imagination.
Personally,when I started to work with the murdered man(it was a recurrent dream over many years)not long ago,a lot of changes in my relationship with my partner started which were quite painful in the beginning but made me gain alot of awareness on my habitual patterns and how I had negated my masculine energy.I feel much wholer now,in spite of not having"solved" everything but there is a certain confidence and freedom that before wqas never there.My inner man supports me somewhat now,even if there are still dreams and daily life reactions of old patterns and fears coming up but something has relaxed deeply from within.I mean this girl could be very important as an inner figure.I am not an expert in dream interpretation,just wanted to share that with you.All the best Margit

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46,spain

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

She's wasn't dead obviously. She was almost dead because of being locked in a bad smelling place.

This is basically saying that you are not keeping yourself clean. Either you are not showering when you ought to or you are wearing clothes that have been worn many times without being washed and so they smell slightly.

The dream is from your guardian and that's the person who held you in the state of dread as you awakened. Guardians use extreme language to get their point across sometimes. Basically she/he is telling you that your personal space which is in everyones view is smelly and unhealthy. This would most likely relate to your washing or dressing habits. I doubt it had anything to do with your sexual activities.

My 2 cents

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? n

It could also apply to your house or gardens. Maybe they are in need of a cleanup.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? n

Margit, thank you for your reply!

I will ponder on the thoughts you offered.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present