Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yin and Yang symbol

I had a dream last night that I was in a huge shopping mall. I was in a store and looking at necklaces and saw one with a Yin and Yang symbol. I also was looking at a pink crystal. I think maybe it was a rose quartz. I often have dreams where I'am at a mall.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Yin and Yang symbol

Susan,

The meaning of a dream symbol is related to a dream. They are contextual to the dream content. For this reason I would not venture an overall meaning for 'mall' that would fit every dream the symbol appears.

In this dream mall may represent analysis/study of a whole. Individual stores being components or parts of the whole. The necklace would then be a form of conveyance or transmission, in directing flow of thought. This yin yang may then symbolize the trait – honesty and virtue in obligations which law can not reach or enforce, and/or desire to restore harmony. The rose quartz could show a fundamental and essential trait is within you. An indication that what you consciously require is already within.

Please feel free to respond with your thoughts on the dream and interpretation.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present