www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Due to the Full Time Responsibilities of My Animal Rescue
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...For Info E-Mail Gerald at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

To understand the science/function of dreams visit my website Power of Dreams
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yin and Yang symbol

I had a dream last night that I was in a huge shopping mall. I was in a store and looking at necklaces and saw one with a Yin and Yang symbol. I also was looking at a pink crystal. I think maybe it was a rose quartz. I often have dreams where I'am at a mall.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Yin and Yang symbol

Susan,

The meaning of a dream symbol is related to a dream. They are contextual to the dream content. For this reason I would not venture an overall meaning for 'mall' that would fit every dream the symbol appears.

In this dream mall may represent analysis/study of a whole. Individual stores being components or parts of the whole. The necklace would then be a form of conveyance or transmission, in directing flow of thought. This yin yang may then symbolize the trait – honesty and virtue in obligations which law can not reach or enforce, and/or desire to restore harmony. The rose quartz could show a fundamental and essential trait is within you. An indication that what you consciously require is already within.

Please feel free to respond with your thoughts on the dream and interpretation.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present