Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Golden Haired Lady

Just found this site a few weeks ago. I like dreaming and usually enjoy my dreams very much. Rarely have nightmares. Sometimes wake up laughing. I posted the following on a different site some months ago and got what I thought was a decent interpretation. I would greatly appreciate a second opinion though.

This dream started indoors in a nice pleasant, window lit, open room with light colored wooden walls. I think that I was a small child. Other children were there and someone suggested we should "float". I wasn't sure I could but I was shown that you start by moving your feet as though treading water and when I tried I found it easy (also very pleasant, I've dreamt of levitating before). An older person came in and told us we were not supposed to be doing that and that we would get in trouble. I thought that coming down would be painful, but it wasn't. We then went outside and I found myself in a very lush, green landscape, I think it was a farm. I looked at a row of trees and saw what I thought was the black iridescent breast feathers of a bird and I wondered if it was a woodpecker. It moved and I saw that it was actually a very large black horse that was in the pasture behind the trees. This horse was very magnificent but strange looking. His coat was shiny and iridescent all over. His head had what looked like a crest, or large ridge centered on the front of his brow with a ring shape between the eyes. It is hard to describe. Imagine a heavy ring about 8 or 9 inches in diameter stuck on edge between the eyes of a horse. When you see the horse in profile you are looking through the ring. After I had noticed the horse a woman came over to where I was sitting on the grass and proceeded to wipe my bare legs that had spots of mud spattered all over them. She smiled at me and as her head came close to my face I was looking into her hair which was such a pure and intense yellow color that it gave me a strange feeling and prompted me to either think or say "You are so beautiful it is going to make me cry!" I may have actually started to get tears in my eyes. By this time she had worked her way up to the top of my legs and then wiped my bottom (I don't remember being nude, maybe I just had a shirt on?) This made me feel infantile and slightly embarrassed. She asked me where my shoes were and I indicated that somehow they had been left in the middle of the pasture. As she went to retrieve them I followed over to a wooden rail fence surrounding the pasture. I saw her warily go to the middle of the pasture and pick up the shoes. As she was walking back the horse noticed her and started running at her. She started to run for the fence and I started to back away. She made it out of the pasture but now the horse was running at me. I turned and ran but the horse jumped the fence and came at me. When the horse reached me he stumbled and fell and I found myself partially under him with his legs around me. I wasn't injured but as the horse flailed his legs around to get back up I heard the woman shout to me "Roll to the left!" That's when I woke up.
I occasionally have dreams like this that are vivid with intense colors and strong feelings. The story lines are sometimes fairly coherent and I usually enjoy them very much. This one stuck with me primarily because of the intense feeling that the smiling woman's yellow hair gave me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53 NM USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? not here

Re: Golden Haired Lady

”This dream started indoors in a nice pleasant, window lit, open room with light colored wooden walls. I think that I was a small child. Other children were there and someone suggested we should "float". I wasn't sure I could but I was shown that you start by moving your feet as though treading water and when I tried I found it easy (also very pleasant, I've dreamt of levitating before). An older person came in and told us we were not supposed to be doing that and that we would get in trouble. I thought that coming down would be painful, but it wasn't.”

This dream is a message about the facts of life from your spiritual guardian's point of view.

The nice room is earth life as it should be: pleasant and secure. You were shown that you could become more spiritual than earth life and float, if you first connected with your feet and treated them as if they were in a liquid. This is because your spiritual guardian is connected to you at the feet area. That's why countless people awaken to see a spiritual entity at the foot of their beds. Guardians come from a liquid atmosphere which is on a deeper dimension all around us. That's why you were made to treat your feet as if they were in water. Remember that in the beginning there was God and water, and he created a universe in the water. The Hindus also believe God lives in an ocean and creates universes like bubbles in the ocean. So the gods or God and all the spiritual guardians come from a liquid atmosphere which is all around us, and they first connect to our feet and travel through us to finer energy realms. When you connected to your feet as if they were in a liquid you became one with your guardian to some degree and could access the higher dimensions of life and start to float.

You were told to stop and this is because humans are not supposed to know this deep secret of getting in touch with their guardians who are in the liquid atmosphere and becoming more spiritual with them.

“We then went outside and I found myself in a very lush, green landscape, I think it was a farm. I looked at a row of trees and saw what I thought was the black iridescent breast feathers of a bird and I wondered if it was a woodpecker. It moved and I saw that it was actually a very large black horse that was in the pasture behind the trees. This horse was very magnificent but strange looking. His coat was shiny and iridescent all over. His head had what looked like a crest, or large ridge centered on the front of his brow with a ring shape between the eyes. It is hard to describe. Imagine a heavy ring about 8 or 9 inches in diameter stuck on edge between the eyes of a horse. When you see the horse in profile you are looking through the ring.”

This scene represents what happens when the guardian attaches to the human body, and it is outside of the human realm of life. You first think you see a bird like a woodpecker but it becomes a dangerous horse with a ring on its head you can see through.

This to say that an incredibly powerful work beast is closely connected to a bird creature that can enter your safe wooden room if it desires. The ring on its head represents the channel the guardian takes to the higher realms. It first comes from the water and uses the powerful beast to generate energy and then uses that energy to project its spirit through a portal into the higher realms. So the large beast and the bird of flight are closely connected and appeared as the same creature at first.

So you're being shown that outside your perception there is a large beast with a portal at its head and that allows your guardian to become as a creature of flight. Remember the guardian comes from the spiritual ocean, and it needs to get energy from the horse creature before it can project into the higher subtle realms and become as a bird.

So once again your guardian is explaining the facts of life from her own point of view, and these facts are about the intermediary technique used after she leaves the liquid realms and enters the energy or subtle realms. So she comes from the liquid, takes energy from the horse creature, then uses it to pass through a portal into the subtle realms. She's like a woodpecker in the way she can enter your safe wooden room and contact you in different ways. Most notably dreams.

“ After I had noticed the horse a woman came over to where I was sitting on the grass and proceeded to wipe my bare legs that had spots of mud spattered all over them. She smiled at me and as her head came close to my face I was looking into her hair which was such a pure and intense yellow color that it gave me a strange feeling and prompted me to either think or say "You are so beautiful it is going to make me cry!" I may have actually started to get tears in my eyes. By this time she had worked her way up to the top of my legs and then wiped my bottom (I don't remember being nude, maybe I just had a shirt on?) This made me feel infantile and slightly embarrassed.”

Then your guardian appears as an angel-like woman with yellow hair and proceeds to cleanse your naked legs and butt. This is to say that the dark horse and the process of using it to get energy and travel through the portal to the higher realms is something that seems crude and dirty, and the opposing image of angelic beauty is what you really should focus on instead. The angelic woman cleanses you to show that she doesn't want your life damaged by knowing about the other things. The angelic woman represents the spirit once it travels through the portal into the finer realms. She can appear in any way she likes. Dark or light, depending on what she feels is best for you. She appeared as a yellow haired beautiful woman to contrast the dark horse and dark bird, which represented aspects of her life in the intermediary stages between the liquid and the energy realms.

“She asked me where my shoes were and I indicated that somehow they had been left in the middle of the pasture. As she went to retrieve them I followed over to a wooden rail fence surrounding the pasture. I saw her warily go to the middle of the pasture and pick up the shoes. As she was walking back the horse noticed her and started running at her. She started to run for the fence and I started to back away. She made it out of the pasture but now the horse was running at me. I turned and ran but the horse jumped the fence and came at me. When the horse reached me he stumbled and fell and I found myself partially under him with his legs around me. I wasn't injured but as the horse flailed his legs around to get back up I heard the woman shout to me "Roll to the left!" That's when I woke up.”

The shoes represent your protective covering that allows you to go anywhere. That is the guardian who attaches to your feet from the liquid realms. If you can get in touch with her you will be safe but between you and her there is the large creature she uses to get energy from for entering the subtle realms. She wants to give herself to you to protect and guide you but if she does you will encounter the large beast as well, as they are closely connected. You will find the beast's legs are around your body and you cannot get out from that predicament.

Summary
Your guardian is telling you that you are her child and you can get in touch with her in the liquid dimensions of god by focusing on your feet. But between you and her there is a large creature she uses to get energy from to enter the subtle realms, and if she gives herself to you 'you will find the larger creature comes along also, and she wants to keep you cleansed of that predicament.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? n

You may be reassessing your life and what it is in your life that has made you. you are about the 3rd person, over 50, that has had a dream thay were a child in the last few weeks. I have never encountered this, but maybe some of the others here will be of help if I am not.

In general I think that the dream is about letting go of a youthful view of life, or it may be that your are going through a tough time in life.

you seem to think that letting go of a youthful way of life this will be painful but as it turns out it is not so painful. YOu are also letting go of the idea that you need the type of nurturing you craved as a child, or an emotional child. YOu don't need to be swaddled and diapered by a woman, although you seemed to have learned at a yong age that you needed it.

This idea you may think is a threat to your virility or manhood, and you seem to be at odds about it as well. there is a strong urge in you to keep living with this train of though that doesn't want to be lost in the newer view.

In the child like state, with this need to be babied, you are fenced in: many barriers exist to your life. The main barrier that seemss to emerge in the dream is that you are expected to have direction, roles, duties, responsibilities etc etc.

Now, if you are actually going througha rough time, then this could be a dream based on the fear that this rough time will cause you to lose your ability to abtin a woman to care for you. The perceived woodpecker is a fear of the lose of virility, and manhood. the horse would be a strong urge you have that is breaking against your idea that you are deserving of this life with a lovely and beatiful motherly woman caring for you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Thanks Doug and Carlos. It is interesting that you take such different approaches to interpretation. Doug's view of a personal guardian resonates with my sense that this dream was a "communication" personally meant for me. There was a strong feeling that the lady in my dream was not merely symbolic but in fact another entity separate from myself who acted independently in the dream.

Carlos' interpretation is more along the lines of standard psychology, almost Freudian though with the more flexible qualifications and references of a Jungian. That is all very sensible and does indeed reflect the situation in my waking life. But then again, is it not a pretty safe bet that a middle aged man who posts a dream for interpretation is probably feeling lonely (and is therefore alone) and is also probably a bit depressed? The sense of wanting a new direction or being afraid of it and wanting to regress could be seen as a typical mid-life crises symptom.

The previous interpreter I mentioned in the post emphasized the idea of creativity being blocked and needing an outlet. She suggested I should write a novel. I think that it would be a perfect solution if I could integrate all three perspectives and arrive at a synthesis a la Maslow! Thanks again.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53 usa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

It's interesting that the guardians often try to explain to their humans about the dangerous animal nearby and the contamination it can bring. Each person has one that their guardian uses to enter from the liquid realms into the energy realms.

On the sister site to this one I found a dream titled "what does this mean". In the dream a young woman found herself back at a pleasant country home and an old lady was there to greet her with a smiling white horse. The old lady said that the young woman's black horse fell in love and was still at the cemetery. Then the young woman went off with the nice white friendly horse.

The site owner translated it in his Jungian style but I think it was a message from the young woman's guardian, to tell her that the dangerous black horse doesn't come through to the spiritual side when she leaves the earth. Instead it is transformed by love and sheds its dark nature to become the white friendly horse.

My guardian taught me something about this years ago. The dangerous spiritual creature sheds its bad side when it leaves the earth. It puts on a dangerous front here but it is really not dangerous it is a wonderful spiritual being of pure goodness.

If one learns to love unconditionally it is easier to get to know in its dark form while we're on the earth but it always remains stern here to some degree.

The young woman was being told that the dangerous black horse was left behind on earth and was now a friendly white horse in the spiritual realm. It was a way for the guardian to put hope in the young woman's mind that things will always get better and there are always friends waiting for her.

Normally guardians just warn the humans about the creature in some way but in this case the guardian went a step further to explain that the creature sheds its dark side when it leaves the earth realm and becomes nice and friendly.

I wanted to mention that case to you to help you because your guardian went to a lot of trouble to teach you about the creature, and I didn't want to scare you with my previous interpretation.

if you are trying to say aI assumed you have a mid life crisis, I didn't.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Carlos had a similar dream. There was a woman sitting next to him and on the other side of her there was a camel, and when someone demonstrated something with the camel on stage it made Carlos all dirty. Then the camel was made to crap directly on to him by a teacher and he had to go clean it all off.

Then he found he was locked outside the place where the woman and the camel were, and the teacher whom he didn't like was locked out also, but there were authorities keeping him away from the teacher also. This is all to say that there is a female guardian close to him and on the other side of her there is a creature who makes him get all dirty, just like in your dream when you find the horse the woman comes and cleans all the stuff off of your body.

You were trapped under the horse and Carlos found his car was locked in with other cars. The guardians often refer to our bodies as cars or vehicles for the soul and basically Carlos was being shown that his body is locked together with other bodies, just as in your dream your body was trapped with the horses body.

Carlos had to take the elevated subway home alone and this was to say his earth life is on another level of reality to all the spiritual stuff that he is also connected to.

So you were both with a woman, you both were covered in muck near an animal. And you both found yourselves trapped.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present