Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Personal Welcome to Carlos, Marce, Margit and Doug

I want to welcome new voices to the Dream Forum. Carlos, Marce and Doug have lent there 'expertise' to the Forum and have added new insights to the dream. Margit has provided much to think about from her own personal experiences. Along with Kathy, Justin {Cavebear} and Steve there is a good diversification of views on the dream that is within a framework that works well for those who seek to better understand their dreams. I want to convey my appreciation to all for making the MDS Dream Forum the best dream forum on the web. Without you, there would not be a full time Forum. It is more than one person can handle.

Thanks again for your time and effort, and expertise. I know that each dream is being properly addressed and I am confident every visitor that posts a dream learns something about the dream world, and more importantly them self. That is the real purpose for this Forum, that they learn about the 'inner self'.

More reason to call it the "psychology of dreams'.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A Personal Welcome to Carlos, Marce, Margit and Doug

thank you gerard. That is very nice of you.
And thanks for the info you post. I find the videos very interesting and informative.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Thanks Gerard.Very nive of you!I also want to express my gratitude to you for the forum and all the people who are sharing their dreams and help interpretating.Thanks to you all I am learning a lot about my inner(and outer)world.Also,thanks to the forum my life long passion for the Jungian view has become ignited again.
All the best Margit

Thanks Gerard, I'm touched.

You have an impressive site!

I'm fascinated by peoples dreams; and I'm grateful for being able share my ideas about what the dreams may mean.

My approach is different than most, but then we are all unique.

I've found that if I read a dream, and then give myself a lot of time to step back and look at it from different angles, I can see a clearer picture. But if I jump right in and post my initial impression of the dream I later see that I may have got it all wrong.

So don't take anything I write too seriously

Thanks again for the welcome.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? n

Thanks Gerrard

As you know when helping to interrupt dreams one learns as much about themselves as does one learn about another. Thankyou for providing a site that enables one to discuss and learn from one another.
Best to you Marce
P.s like the you tube vids great source of info!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? n

stats from 7-14-10 to the present