Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Living someone else's life

I had a dream last night that wasn't scary, but was very disturbing to me. I was living someone else's life. I was living in someone else's home that I had entered without permission. I was trying to be careful and not alert any neighbors to my presence as I hid inside this house. In the dream I stayed there for a long time, exploring the house, sometimes inadvertently destroying things or otherwise disturbing the rooms in ways that might give away the fact that I'd been there when the owners returned. Later I woke up, went back to sleep and had the saem dream again. This time, both me and my infant daughter were living in the house, pretending to be the rightful owners.

What the heck?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32, Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Living someone else's life

Could be a few things.

Do you feel like you are replacing someone?

or, sounds like you feel alienated. if you feel this way it may stem from a deep feeling of not belonging where you were in your childhood or you may fear that you may fear it will spread to your child.

Where you adopted, or living in someone elses house other than your parents as a child at sometime?

Do you feel you lack ownership of your life?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Living someone else's life

I think it's a message to tell you that your life on earth is not who you really are. You're only playing the part of the person you are on earth but you're really a spiritual person inside and your earth life is just a mask. The word 'personality' means 'mask'. We identify with our personalities but they are just masks the soul wears.

My guess is you have experienced some form of stress lately and in order to try and alleviate the stress you have been shown that your life is actually just a stage show and not something you should get too stressed by.

The things you damaged or changed in the house possibly symbolize the cause of your stress. Maybe you changed or altered something and later regretted it?

That's all I can think of at this time.

Basically I think it's a message that 'life is just an illusion or stage show so don't let it get to you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? n

stats from 7-14-10 to the present