Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rusty screws in the bone of my leg to fix electricity socket

Hi,I had a very strange and disturbing dream last night which i can't understand.
I don't remember all but this is what I still have in my mind:
I have fixed a plastic socket with two entries for electricity to my lower leg bone ,with some screws.(I don't know why.)Then I get worried becuase I realize that the screws were rusty sort of and that it was sth dangerous and very strange to do.Somebody tells me I should have used surgeonical metal for the screws and not just such a rusty homemade thing.I feel regret about the whole thing and scared that I will get a super infection from that.I don't know either how to take the thing out again and feel how my leg bone starts to get infected and how dangerous this is to my general health.I am puzzled in the dream on how I could do such a strange thing seeing how absurd it is to fix such a socket to ones bones.In the beginning I felt as if it was sort of a piercing or adornment or something like that.But then I see it differently.
I have no clue what that means,any ideas are appreciated margit

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: rusty screws in the bone of my leg to fix electricity socket

There was a woman a week or so ago who had a dream where she found that she and some other kids could fly or float if they swished their legs as if they were treading water.

Then someone came in and said they weren't allowed to do that.

In other words 'They weren't allowed to connect their lower legs to the liquid dimensions of God which makes them super spiritual and able to fly.

You're being shown that your physical connection to a power source at your lower legs is not compatible with water. In other words you have to stay away from the liquid dimension of god as well.

The connection is at the lower legs and just as the other woman was shown she was not allowed to connect to the liquid dimension by swishing her legs, you are being warned to stay away from the liquid also.

Basically your guardian is saying that you're not designed to remain in physical contact with God's liquid dimensions.

But there seems to be some regret and even suggestion that a better connection should be created. So I would not be surprised if your guardians lets you connect to the liquid dimensions at some time.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? n

It could even be your guardian's lamentation that you have not created a more permanent connection to her/him in the liquid dimension. Your connection is deteriorating, symbolized by the rusting socket fixtures. You're told you should have used a better metal, so there is a hint that the connection should continue

So maybe I was wrong in my first interpretation. I should have thought about it more.

In one sense you're being told to stay away from the liquid dimensions to protect yourself from the difficulties it will create for your earth life, but in another sense you're being shown that you should have made a better connection to start with and that will prevent any problems developing.

Here is a picture showing how our souls come from a liquid dimension. The Bible also states at the beginning that God created our universe in the middle of waters.

http://www.bhagavadgitausa.com/

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

I know you all have no idea what I'm talking about so please don't even reply to me. Just let me babble to myself.

doug,thanks for you ideas but i am lost with your interpretation,sorry.maybe some body else could give any ideas.would appreciate it.best wishes margit

Margit,

With health dreams it’s wise to consider possible unconscious awareness of a health issue needing attention. Electricity could refer to nervous system. Socket could be a ball and socket joint - the hip or shoulder are ball and socket joints. With close proximity of leg to hip a possibility could be a nerve in the leg contributing or source of hip pain.

If there is no issue with your health then the dream may describe becoming conscious of the personal unconscious through involvement working with your dreams in a psychology discipline. It may show a desire to be free from harmful unconscious content by setting right through joining or uniting conscious and unconscious. Intuitive knowledge you possess the attributes to undertake this, and recognition of the subtle nature of unconscious content affect to personality, to Self, and that this ‘procedure’ is productive and useful.

Ego being bound by strong and lasting ties to it’s current state engages a defense fearing change in the connection of conscious to unconscious would alter ego character, and overall mode of life with ego’s reasoning ego will be exploited or victimized in the process.

The dream may also provide knowledge about the act of joining conscious and unconscious in such a way that motion is possible. The shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made with subtlety and commitment to the unchanging aspect of Self, the Psyche.

As always, a dream interpretation sits with the dreamer. If this doesn't fit with your response we can look at this again. Look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Doug,

Your posts are interesting and deeply significant. The metaphorical language of the mystics is imbued with universal or archetypal meaning that bypass conscious speaking directly to the unconscious. With guidance and motivation this induces the individual to look within for their own personal meaning relative to a universal meaning, and functions as a conduit to the universal existence. In these aspects this language excels. The seed sown in the unconscious germinates and grows to eventually reach conscious awareness and knowledge when individual consciousness is ready. It utilizes the established path of unconscious to conscious understanding and realization. Mystic language functions in this manner for individuals unfamiliar with symbols and metaphor.

The hitch is conscious comprehension often requires deliberate and lengthy mediation or reflection to decipher meaning. It requires developing one's ability to interpret symbols and metaphor. An aspect of dream interpretation is in effect the same process of translating unconscious or mystic language to conscious language where the purpose is to facilitate a more immediate conscious understanding. A dreamer’s curiosity and confusion are displayed by the oft asked question ‘What could this mean?’ When an interpretation is in the same language as the dream the dreamer’s unconscious receives the knowledge yet again is incomprehensible to conscious.

Perhaps clarifying the mystic language through use of conscious language would help the dreamer to more immediate understanding of the message.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

kathy thanks for answering,I have to reflect more about your words.
However,what i feel now it could mean is that I try to get energy (because I feel tired due to a cronic disease and sometimes go over my limits in the sense that I seem very electric but in reality it is draining my "bone"/core energy.so for me the message is to learn to relax and slow down so that I don't make my core energy sick,I mean being speedy and getting overworked and draining my"batteries" as the outside energy doesn't seem to come in in a healthy way.does this make sense?Anyway dreams talk in strange ways sometimes...best wishes Margit

stats from 7-14-10 to the present