Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange Dream

I had this strange dream that I was either married or dating P Diddy and he had 3 small boys. In this dream he said that if his children didn't like me that he would allow them to put me out of the house and slam the door. I was happy in the realtionship with him. I was living a very lavish life and we had just found out that we were going to have a baby. I went to the bathroom and notice that I was bleeding and everytime that I wiped myself i would see more blood the blood turn from red to pink. I got scared and told P. Diddy who eventually told me to rest. In this same dream I was still with child I would say about 4 months preganat and I went to a club. his club was dim and damp. There wasn't a lot of people in it. I saw to gives having sex while they were holding there crying children. In my dream I was shocked. I was ready to leave and I turned to my sister and told her that we're not suppose to be here and it was time to go. As I looked out the window at the club I noticed a tiger pasing back and fourth I notice a monkey either swinging on a tree or sitting on a large rock. I saw a horse it was either grey, tan or white. I told my sister once the tiger turn his head that we will run to my car. I woke up from my dream and never got to see the end results. This dream is really bothering me please help. tree:

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34, Baltimore, MD

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Strange Dream

"I had this strange dream that I was either married or dating P Diddy and he had 3 small boys."

This is to say you are intimately married to God and he also has children from other wives as well.

"In this dream he said that if his children didn't like me that he would allow them to put me out of the house and slam the door."

This is to say that God lets his other children lock you out of his presence on the earth. It's the same as The Garden of Eden symbolism where God sends the humans onto the earth away from him due to their inability to face the naked truth.

"I was happy in the realtionship with him. I was living a very lavish life and we had just found out that we were going to have a baby."

This is to say that your marriage with God is permanent and productive.

"I went to the bathroom and notice that I was bleeding and everytime that I wiped myself i would see more blood the blood turn from red to pink. I got scared and told P. Diddy who eventually told me to rest."

This is to say that the sexual aspect of the relationship is not just a bed of roses, and so you are put into a state of forgetfulness on the earth so that you don't know about it.

"In this same dream I was still with child I would say about 4 months preganat and I went to a club. his club was dim and damp. There wasn't a lot of people in it. I saw to gives having sex while they were holding there crying children. In my dream I was shocked."

This is to say that you wouldn't consider such a relationship with God to be compatible with your life on earth.

"I was ready to leave and I turned to my sister and told her that we're not suppose to be here and it was time to go."

This is to say that your place right now is on the earth and not too close to God's mysteries, and you have a feminine spiritual presence who watches over you here.

"As I looked out the window at the club I noticed a tiger pasing back and fourth I notice a monkey either swinging on a tree or sitting on a large rock. I saw a horse it was either grey, tan or white."

This is to say that between the safety of your earth body (the car) and the safety of God's abode, there are various spiritual beings of different capacities. The horse provides the power and stability for spiritual travel, the tiger provides protection from every danger, the monkey provides connectiveness to God no matter how high you climb on the tree of life.

So you're with God in his realm and then to enter the earth body you are provided with a horse to provide the power of transport, the Tiger to provide the protection you'll need, and the monkey to be like a faithful servant pet who never leaves you.

"I told my sister once the tiger turn his head that we will run to my car. I woke up from my dream and never got to see the end results. This dream is really bothering me please help. tree:"

This is to say that the guard or tiger takes care of you on the earth and it doesn't like you going to God's residence.

Summary
Basically it's a symbolic religious type dream saying that you are married to God and you won't be able to understand the nature of the relationship while you are on the earth, so the knowledge is removed from your memory and you are cast out onto the earth away from his presence; and while on the earth there are certain spiritual creatures who provide vital services to you. The horse provides transport to and from God, the tiger provides protection and authority while you are here, and the monkey provides a loving companion-like pet that is very quick minded and agile and can help you deal with the things that happen in everyday life.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? n

Re: Strange Dream

I think you have some very emotional urges controlling your life. They may be making you feel, angry, and giving you low self esteem. They are guiding you into relationships based on things other than mutual love and respect.

You seem to have a penchant to accept a secondary role in a relationship rather than being intrepid, heaving a nhealthy self respect, and accepting nothing other than being the sole and most important other in a relationship.

You fear being alone, and feeling no warm emotions from anothersignificant persom in your life, and you detest the idea of having to lean on other females for that support.

Your sub, may be telling you that in order to overcome this, that is if it is right - I could be wrong in my interp., is to overcome being controlled by your anger, low self esteem, and other strong unthought out impulses. In this way you can find true independence and you will be able to think more freely and get to where you want with greater ease.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present