Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
18 wheeler,school,funhouse

I was in school and i was really late to my class which was ap eng.4 and my teacher (my 9th grade teacher by the way) told me to sit somewhere a little far away from my two friends regina and evelyn...and regina told me to go sit with them or close by them and for some reason i told them no and the wall we are facing is glass and u can see cars going by and then this 18 wheeler comes and its sliding towards the glass and i told my self ohh great another dream apparently i had a dream of this happening but this time it crashes and i move out of the wy and i look around me and no one is there. so i ran out and i see everyone running to get away and i'm panicking cause i am looking for my mom or sister to come get me and then this guy who i know said asked me where's regina? and i said idk and i look around and i saw regina. When i see regina she is behind this white wall and she falls over it and we run over to see if she is okay and the guy said she's okay and i said no i think she hit her head. And then she gets up and the guy is gone and she is looking for her grams and i'm looking for my mom or my sister and then i tell her i see my sister and so i'm leaving when she says for me not to go to wait until she leavs and thats when she sees her grams and she gets in and they drive off and i go to the car with my sister and told her to hurry up and get out of here. So where driving and i see the same 18 wheeler that hit the school and i told my sister not to follow him so she turns and the next thing i know i'm at school and my sister and i well my sister is looking around trying to find out what happened and i'm telling her we should go and then she says shh! and we hear two ppl talking so we decided to leave and we couldn't take the escalators were going too fast and they were hot...so we had to take the funhouse down and there was this tunnel that was part of it and were crawling and i look to the floor and see a clown painted on the floor and then once its over there is a vending machine and so i get some and i told my sister to give me a bag and so she gets one and she says its not even halloween (its a halloween bag) then she says i paid 20 dollars for a lot of these bags and these ladys r behind us and there talking to us but i can't remember what they were saying but this one lady gets something out of my hair and i touch my hair and thats the end....a little help interpreting plz...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: 18 wheeler,school,funhouse

Marie,

Are you a senior in high school this year? If so, the dream could be about being a senior...possessing top rank in school. the number 9 appears several times 9 being wholeness or attainment.

Also, perhaps anxiety about this level in school and not having an example to follow. Seniors are looked up to by lower grades and imitated. Without this standard to follow perhaps you feel a bit uncertain or disoriented at the beginning of the school term.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Hello, Kathy,

a very Interesting dream! What strikes me about it is the emotional impact it has on ME when I read it.

It seems to be written by you, in a rush. Is that the case? I wonder if you might have been trying to get it all down before it faded...that happens to me sometimes.

I notice that your email name is "selfish." Do you think of yourself as a selfish person? You seem to be rejecting your friends at school. Do you feel anxiety even a little bit, in your relationship with them - either in the dream, or in life? I know that in high school, sometimes people can feel like friends are flaky, or unreliable. This, of course, is by no means true all the time, with all friends. I know that when I was in high school, I was actually fearful of a lot of girls, but there were four I was close to, about whom I had no "doubts" as to my safety towards them. I wonder which kind of friendship you have with regina and evelyn? Do you feel like they are trustworthy, or do you have some undercurrent of distrust? Certianly I am not trying to put distrust there, where it does not exist....only you know how to interpret and feel your own dream. Nobody else does. But you have offered a lot for discussion. Lots of good info and details!

It seems to put foward a lot of personal emotion, for instance:

"I was in school and i was really late to my class which was ap eng.4 and my teacher (my 9th grade teacher by the way) told me to sit somewhere a little far away from my two friends regina and evelyn."

Who do you think this dream teacher might have represented to you? H ow did you feel, when the teacher asked you to sit far away from your two friends? Punished? Guilty because y ou talked too much in class? Glad to be released from a too-close friendship? Only you know for sure how you felt in the dream.

"..and regina told me to go sit with them or close by them"

Why did she want you to sit by her? Was she hurt because you didn't? What emotions did you feel, when regina in the dream asked you to sit by her? Did you feel hurt, that you "had to" tell her "no"?

"....and for some reason i told them no and the wall we are facing is glass..."

Is there a glass wall between you and other people?

If I were in your place, Kathy, I'd go through each "point" in your wonderful dream, and try t think of questions like "What feeling" and "who was represented" in each one.

Marian

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Portland Oregon

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

To Kathy
Yes i am a senior in high school this year.
To Marian
Yes i was sort of rushing to try not to forget it...i usually write some of dreams down when i wake up before i forget them. I don't think i am a selfish person but when i made this email which was a long time ago i sort of was. Regina is my bff and Evelyn we aren't that close. When she asked me to sit far away i really didn't mind. I think she wanted me to sit by her because we're friends and we like talking to each other. I didn't really feel hurt i just know i didn't want to get in trouble. Yeah there is sort of a glass wall sort of. Ic thank u....it's marie by the way.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Hi, Marie!

Nice to hear from you. So sorry I mixed up your name with Kathy. I read the wrong thing, I guess.

Hope you're well -- and that school is going along fine, if your year has started yet. Maybe you start day after Labor Day. Lots of districts start then.

Marian

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Portland Oregon

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present