Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
very detailed, long n weird dream!

a few nights ago i had a dream i was with my best friend stood in front of this huge hole in the ground, really really big and i could just see the bottom. the bottom was lit by a lamp post and i cud see a few people movin around. there were stairs leading down to the bottom and the walls of the holes were linned with windows which were lit up, these were domitry windows because my friend told me that this was our new skl. i said how it was going 2 take ages to walk down the stairs but my friend told me all i had to do was lean forwards and fall so i did and i slowly glided to the bottom. when i reached the bottom it was quite dark except for the lamp post and a hotel styled reception, there were a few people around. the receptionist told me where my room was but instead of walking down the corridor behind me i climbed through a little door next to me and climbed up these spirl dimly lit stairs to a door at the top. this was my dormitary n i was sharing with my best friend (who suddenly reappeared) and a childhood friend. i remember the room really clearly, it was baby pink, cirlular and felt like it used to be classy but had faded now, with three beds and a wardrobe. then it seemed to cut forwards a few weeks and there was a teacher who i didnt get on with (doesnt really excist though) who was chasing me to put me in detention, i wasnt scared cuz i thort it was slightly funny n the whole skl knew about it. i was in our room n instead of running to the door i opened the wardrobe and ran through it into another room. i opening different wardrobes, paintings on the wall, etc and runnin into different dormintaries, n some of the rooms had people n wu would watch as i ran past as if it happened everyday. then i ran into a storage room filled with old furniture and junk so i started openin cupboards etc but couldnt find an exit, i was panickin a bit but i was still calm so i leant against a wall, told myself i could escape and seemed to fall backwards through the wall a appeaared a few minutes later in a great hall, like a catherdral, which had been turned into an ice-skating rink and there were loads of people skating.

the skl was an all girls skl and the rooms weren't all levels with eachother, there wasnt ground level, level 1 etc, they seemed to be all randomly put together because somstimes i had to climb up into rooms or drop down, it was like a giant ants nest!

sorry that was really long! lol it was a really powerful dream and i cant stop thinkin about it. theres no major changes in my life at the moment, the only thing is I'm waiting for GCSE results.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, Reading

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: very detailed, long n weird dream!

well if you have been very worried about your gcse results then maybe it is related. But really dreams like this only really capture your current emoitons. The story may seem bizzarfe but the resulting emotions are identical to real liofe. So perhaps the day before you felt worried but not that panicky about the results. Something that you could similarly escpae from(that even bad results would not be the end of the world).

DREAM DICTIONARY

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 scarborough

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

stats from 7-14-10 to the present