Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My son's dream

My son, who is 7 told me about this dream/nightmare

He said that he was in his bedroom and walked to his bedroom door, which then opened.

A white had reached around the corner (he said that it was a normal size adult hand and he could see it up as far as the elbow).

My son saw some people on the landing/hallway outside his bedroom and he said that they looked green, but to each other they looked white. My son said that he was white.

My son screamed because he was frightened of the hand and then he went back into his room and he saw a tunnel, that looked like a bed.

His best friend from school started crawling up the tunnel. My son said that it was blue in colour. The tunnel went upwards and was about the size of a normal motor car side window i.e. big enough for an adult or child to move through.

My son and his friend found that the tunnel end came out on the roof - a flat roof and that the colours all around were 'like our old flat, Mummy'.

( Facts:Our former flat decor, where he was happy and felt secure was cream and white in colour. My son is continuing to be abused by his father due to the perverse legal system in the UK not listening to children. I understand that it is no better in the US. For a contextual insight check out the following legal/media links:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,1770011,00.html#article_continue

http://www.womensaid.org.uk/page.asp?section=000100010009000800020001

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My son's dream

your son is looking for a place to feel safe within you. He feels at risk everywhere and is developing difficulty with hte worlds influence in his life.

The color of the flat being like "our old flat mummy" maybe a play on words that you are coloring his view of the world.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

I am not colouring his view of the world as 'flat' - it is his father. His father is sexually abusing him and gets away with it, primarily because he is a hospital doctor and has never been investigated and secondlym because the legal system in the UK is similar to that in the US. Women who deny their ex's contact, risk imprisonment/custody loss. I lost custody of my son to my ex and my sons disclosures of abuse continue. He disclose to a psychologist, but the judge didnt take heed of it as it was I who asked her to see my son and it was not ordered by the judge.

The legal system in this country is perverse. You will not find the cases reported in the media as 'family law ' is 'private' and therefore it is illegal to disclose any information about ones case either anonymously or publicly as one risks imprisonment/fine - that goes for the parent as well as the media resource. This system ensures that the public remain ignorant of the extent of child abuse withing the family and also of the warped way in which it is treated in the family courts.

The judges summing up concluded that I was not mentally ill, not being malicious, not making anything up, not prompting my son, but that I 'misinterpreted' him and this constituted 'emotional abuse'. I have had 3 barristers on my case, each declaring that they had never met a mother who had such a close, loving and positive relationship with her child and also they stated that it was the most corrupt case they had ever worked on.

The judge did not bother to cross examine 20 of my witnesses, id not bother to order an assessment of my ex (who does have a history of disturbed and aggressive conduct - both personally and professionally) and primarily did not bother to consider my sons needs.

A social worker told me to 'run' as she could not help me, but told me that she thought that my ex wanted to sabotage my life, that he didnt want my son, but that he didnt want me to have him either, as did a barrister who told me to 'run, blow the whistle and name names'. My ex cancelled my sons passport.

Solcitors are all corrupt - they never do as they are asked - in fact quite the opposite. The entire child protection field is peopled by cowards who will not stand up and challenge the powers that be . Their website all appear to have noble aims and values - but dont be fooled - when it comes down to actually 'witnessing' a child and acting upon the evidence, they run for the hills, as no judge in the land will listen to evidence unless it has been ordered by the court. The same judge presides over my case and refuses transfer to another judge/court. He also refuses an assessment of my son.

The current 'misinterpreted' judgement has become popular in UK courts, no thanks to a now discredited, 'theory, written by an American paedophile supporter - he coined the term PAS - Parental Alienation Syndrome . It is completely bogus and although this term is not used in the courts, its ideology has been sucked up by some stupid psychologists all across the land.

The stats bear out that most women do not levy false accusations of sexual abuse (although 1 in 4 to 5 children is sexually abused - this data came from a Womens Aid refuge study).

Last week a paedophile in the UK, who was a Jehovas Witness wih a 14 yr history of abuse - the youngest was 18 mths old - was let off - what message does this send to child abusers - that no matter what, they will get away with it. The police were outraged as were child protection groups, they could not fathom what the judge was thinking when he made this judgment.

Unfortunately, increasinly more people like this are let off - judges included.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

http://www.thelizlibrary.org/liz/009.htm

This is a link to a US resource called the liz libary, so you can read up about PAS and its continuing impact upon family hearings.

This is a website concerning the children on the receiving end of such judgments:

http://www.courageouskids.net/

stats from 7-14-10 to the present