Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
At a Party

This may be one of the craziest dreams that I ever had lol. I was outside at a party of some people I did not even know. The house was gorgeous and up on a hill...one of those movie star type homes. I was standing outside talking to some people when all of a sudden I looked down and saw blood. A girl had come up to me and told me my dress was a mess in the back. Oh no I said to myself and ran in the bathroom. Now because I have not gotten my monthly pain for over 5 years now, I could not believe this was happening to me. I started piling on the napkins but this did not even help. I started feeling faint and dizzy and fell on the floor...I do not know what happened after this because I woke up. Does anyone know what all this means????

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: At a Party

You may feel uncomfortable in some social settings.
maybe you feel you have to be callow to be in those settings and it is making you feel uncomfortable and embarassed.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Thanks Carlos for the reply but I never feel like that in public? I don't know what this means but maybe someone else would know. Thanks alot!

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Connie,

On a personal level the dream may describe an attitude of the unpredictable nature of events that result in one thing rather than another which act to create the circumstances in your life. A noted susceptibility and responsiveness to external influences may have affect in this area so may be a contributing factor. The dream may then show a resolution to this issue is by progressively working to lessen those external influences to be in command of your life.

On a deeper level this dream could illustrate the same theme yet on a psychological level. With interest in finding meaning of your dreams through posts on the Forum it could describe the irrepressible nature of Psyche coming through dreams and responsiveness to stimulation of dream interpretations ability to explain what seems obscure, not immediately obvious. Understanding the hidden wisdom contained in dreams and Self as coming to consciousness, and desire to possess this skill and wisdom. Unconscious knowledge this is a process in which knowledge passes by degrees to advanced stage; an unfolding.

Ego defense presents a different view by showing possession of spirit, hope and/or confidence attempting to justify this as being in a state of psychological well being and an unnecessary expenditure of time/life. Unconscious counters with this is already coming into existence yet to further the process requires conscious decision to do so.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Thank you Kathy for your interpretation. You do make alot of sense regarding this dream I had. Thanks

stats from 7-14-10 to the present