Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just Follow The Yellow Road

please explain these dreams to me, thanks
(sorry very bad english)

1. Just Follow the Yellow Road

It was black... the voice said to me 'Just follow the yellow road!', and there was yellow road and I walked... then sudenly a legion of skeletons, and they looked like in some nintendo game marched in my direction and I jumped over them, just like in some nintendo game. Then I comed to some altar and there was some gold rune (wool) on it. And some woman like bird creatures attacked me. --- later I read that was Jason (argonauts) quest for golden fleece

extra question: what does mean Just follow the yellow road... some day ago I watched some tv series and man asked a woman that she piss on him, and she said Yes so you want to build yellow brick road... and what dose that mean

2. The Dune

I was sitting on the ground, and there was two moons, on opposite side of horizon. And they changed places.

3. The Abyss

I was on a cliff, down was abyss, the voice said to me 'If you jump down you will find .x.x.x.... but you will loss all your memory about everything else'. I didnt gived a f... for those words... I was there with some people and my eyes searched for the girl I love and I saw her... she didnt said anythig just gived me apruval with her head, that was enough for me and I jumped...' after that an ethernity passed beside me

extra question: this scene, exact like above I later watched in some anime

4. Sirenes

I was in some wierd shape library, and voice said to me 'are you ready'... next thing was I was flying in spaceship, with my 'wife' (at least I considered her at that time with that title) and maby two other people... and in space there was completely blue planet with white pulsar cycling around it... on planet there was just few little sand islands, we landed on one of them and gone to dive, on the sea floor was some old temple covered in sea weed and a chest, I opened the chest and there was giant white pearl in it, I took in and sudenly ancient sirens swimed to us singing some old forgotten songs.

5. Carriage, Army, Woman and Death

The dream started like this... I opened my house door and walked outside, it was very dark, and I was on some wierd plane, the atmosphere was static, and I had really intense sense of being watched... next thing I was in prison or something like that, there was two prisoners I opened their gates, they greated me they were like black, histerc, electrified shadows/creatures and I like them very much. Next theing was that I crushed the roof of that building with somekind of magical carriage with six or seven black horses, and at the back of the carriage was red rope and on the end of it was stolen or whatever gold, a lot of it. It seamed to me that I robed the whole prison vault and I didnt even bother to do anything I just crushed the roof and excaped. Next thing was that my spirit was flying upwards behind me was somekind of planetoind structure, and I was flying to some other similar structure. Behind me I sensed an army wich is following me. then I looked in my heart and I saw that carriage, I was older and dressed in black leather, and was in carriage, wich was wery wierd but somehow I managed to know everything about it. On window I saw that other planetoid structure and the I senced her. I opened the door and she camed inside, my beautiful love. But she said 'So you will let off the gold?' I just looked at her, she smilled and carriage stopped and I flew through the window and rested in limbo zone between two structures.

6. House?

I walked to some man and he asked me what is my 2nd last name, and what is my house?

thanks for your explanations

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 Rijeka

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Just Follow The Yellow Road

did these dreams occur on the same night?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

no but they are some of the few I can remember

come on tell me what they mean

thanks

every second day I come here to see if you responded...

why is that?

please tell me what my dreams mean

stats from 7-14-10 to the present