Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Library scene

I dreamt my old friend, roxanne was leading me out of this libary/bookstore, she was dressed in white and holding my hand. It was huge and there were alot of old books there. We passed by a shelf with some books that caught my interest and i stopped to get one, it was on the bottom shelf. It looked like light fiction. We continued walking quickly, she was in a hurry, through the place, we got to a section where there was all this material on the occult and new age, like a staff(like what a wizard would use) and i came across a beautiful pack of tarot cards. I had to consult it immediately. Again she stood aside and waited for me. The cards were burgundy with gold trim and they looked like they were very ancient. I shuffled them and cut them in three but i do not know what they revealed. They were turned over to reveal the cards, i just do not remember it. We then left the library/bookstore. They place was filled with old books and it was dusty thats why i think it may be a libray or a used bookstore.

Then i dreamt i met this older woman who is an estranged friend. I ended the friendship because of concerns with her "spiritual guidance". She met me as i was leaving her house. I told her her son was waiting for her. She had a teen son and a younger daughter(in real life there is no son). She guided me back into the house, she had a white shopping bag and in the bad she took out three white candles and laid them on the coffee table. She seemed upset.We were facing each other, the dream ended.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36, st.lucia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Library scene

I think the problem with this older lady was that she somehow was developing within you a stronger desire for an animus.

You may have neglected this aspect within yourself.

YOu seem to have a lot of experience and ability in many areas that is neglected within you. YOu seem to take more interest in dealing with your own base desires, yet you do not develope the animus within. YOu have no clue as to what your mind body and souls need. This is due to you not wanting to see it, rather than being able to see it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present