Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
People looking in at me through letter boxes

The following dream/nightmare may have been as a result of me not feeling very well last night, but it started almost as soon as I closed my eyes and was half dream/half night terror as I was semi-awake and could see the bedroom door.

Letter boxes (The apertures that we have in the main doors of our houses for mail to be delivered through) appearing and disappearing on the bedroom door, with different people peering through ech one at me. Appearing and disappearing very quickly. I do not know these people and I feel uncomfortable/unsettled. I see their eyes, but do not know who they are.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: People looking in at me through letter boxes

those apertures are places where the male, or mail, goes in.

Another meaning could be that you anticipate more intrusion in your life. Perhaps again having to deal with eyes looking into some female aspects of your life. Perhaps eyes just introding and looking in.

The door is the gateway to the personal as it is the door to your bedroom.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, bronx ny

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: People looking in at me through letter boxes

Hi Carlos

Thank you.
Yes, intrustion appeared to be the strongest feeling from this.

Mail/Male - intrustion - highly likely as my ex seeks confrontation when there is no basis for it. If all is too calm for too long, then he kicks off with his usual psycho tactics.

I use the word 'calm' in a comparitive sense. Nothing is ever easy with this situation - constant misery and torment for my son is 'calm', constant winding me up/impeding telephone and personal contact with my son is 'calm' - what I mean is that I am expecting (and not unrealistically) for my ex to start on one of his 'campaigns' any day soon.

That I have remained sane or as patient as I have for this long is a miracle. That I will remain sane is a given, but my tolerance of this situation expired a long time ago. Tolerance usually manifests itself as self control - we can all exert that - but now my situation is more to do with assertion and cessation of misery caused by the evil machinatins of another.

It is exceedingly difficult to 'assert' onself, given the warped nature and Alice in Wonderland lack of reason of the legal system in this country. 'Justice will prevail' is a myth - the legal system is loopy and it supports other lunatics, so people such as my ex 'fit in' are all part of the same socio-psychopathic 'club'.

Countless fictional books and films are made and people believe that this stuff 'only happens in films' but alas, it does not. Nor does it 'only happen to someone else'.

Better stop this Saturday morning rant and go out for a nice walk in the sun now!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present