Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
acres of land

The other night I had this dream that started out beautiful..but did not end that way. I dreamt that I was upstate and walking on beautiful green grass that you could see for miles. It was a nice sunny day and not a cloud in the sky. As I am walking along, I see pretty flowers and butterflies..also houses in the distance. After awhile, the sun disappears and the sky becomes cloudy. I am still walking, when all of a sudden the ground starts turning real soft and I am sinking into the ground like it was quicksand. I start running to try to get to a road but have to go along way for that to happen. It starts to thunder..then rain and the ground is getting worse..I start yelling for help but there is no one around. My dream ended here. Does anyone know what this all means?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: acres of land

well manty dreams symbolise your current mood or current frame of mind. If a dream uses metaphors could it use these metaphors to dscribe your previous day. A sense that things started off well and that you are in a good frame of mind but now seem a little stuck in some problem(quciksand)

what about premonitions. I often believe that dreams can be premonitions of things that are about to happen

------------------
Dream dictionary

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 scarborough

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

well manty dreams symbolise your current mood or current frame of mind. If a dream uses metaphors could it use these metaphors to dscribe your previous day. A sense that things started off well and that you are in a good frame of mind but now seem a little stuck in some problem(quciksand)

what about premonitions. I often believe that dreams can be premonitions of things that are about to happen

------------------
Dream dictionary

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

This dream may be striking closer to home and addressing the original issue, a little closer that caused you to fall on your face in the other dream (voices).
It seems like the cycle of life ushered in an end to a good period in your life, and somehow started you on the road to being in need of help.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Thank you both for your interpretations..but on this one, I don't think you are either close? Thanks anyway!

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

WELL a dream maybe refers to something big. But quite ogften if nothing else is happening little incidents and situations maybe are the triggers. We always look for big amnswers to dreams but I belive that many have their answer in smaller issues. There are many times when - klike in your dream - that you want help but noone is around. Many of these we would not associate with dreams. But they can still trigger them.

Often by the time we start to analyse a dream the trigger has long ceased to be important. We get into a mood very quickly and quickly forget.

But dreams are by their nature difficult to understand

DREAM DICTIONARY

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Connie,
Perhaps the dream describes a psychological disposition that focuses on either pleasant or unpleasant aspects of life. Beauty, the pleasant aspects and darkness the unpleasant aspects. If so the unconscious knowledge communicated in this dream would be that these opposites, both pleasant and unpleasant, are equally part of life existing in tandem.

Another related aspect of the dream could be the path you travel in Self work would bring only pleasantness, yet the unpleasantness must be traversed to reach the road you desire to travel,. Sinking into the unconscious will bring 'dark' realizations to work through, and there will always be unpleasantness in life in general. It is a fundamental aspect to life, just as beauty.

The boone of opening to Self knowledge would not be to discard these dark aspects, but to realize and accpet them as part of Self, and sublimate them, to experience the true Self.

Only a possibility, of course! You know the standard disclaimer.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

good work kathy.
I have to say you do excellent work.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Hi Kathy! I agree with Carlos that you do excellent work here on this site. What you have said here really makes sense as far as the dark spots..*sinking in the sand* and the other points you made. Thanks alot!!!

Connie & Carlos,

Glad to be of help. Thank you both for your kindness!

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present