Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
white roses

Hi everyone,

I just had a dream that I am not sure how to interpret. If anyone has any idea about it please let me know, thankyou.

There is a river flowing and in the river are beautiful white roses growing. I start to pick some and make them a part of my clothing. Then somewhere in there is cauliflower, maybe other vegetables but mainly cauliflower I remember. I think my father is hovering somewhere around in the background to.

That is all I can remember. I read on this site that a river can can be a strong symbol of emotion. that roses have something to do with the beauty of nature, getting in touch with nature, that white can represent purity, innocence, peace, happiness and joy, that vegetables maybe something to do with spiritual nourishment and clothes are our persona. As for a cohesive interpretation I am not sure.

if anyone has any idea about it feel free to discuss it.
thankyou,

Alina

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Melbourne

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: white roses

Is there something in your life causing you to feel less feminine?
Maybe you feel that as time passes you are losing your innocence and purity as a female?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

no i dont think so, i feel rather tranquil and peaceful at the moment, so i was thinking perhaps the river is emotion the white roses symbolising how i really feel (peaceful,calm etc) and the fact that i add them to my clothing is maybe that I am beginning to show it in my persona, express how i am really feeling now. I dont know if thats it but that is one idea I have.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

I dont think i feel like i am losing my innocense and purity. maybe i might feel that I am losing my femininity. maybe because i am not the ideal body shape anymore. have put on weight etc. Im not huge just not as nice a shape as i used to be. but femininity should not be all about outward appearance in my view. but maybe thats how i feel deeper down that i am losing it i dont know.

if that is the case whats the point in knowing that i have a fear of losing femininity when I cant do anything about it anyway?

thanks for the idea anyway carlos.

Alina

Feminity is a a gender trait, it can't be lost, but that doesn't stop people from thinking it can be lost.
the dream may mean that you should make femininity more of an internal, thing rather than something to be seen from the outside in.

Many people have you been exposed to the idea that as a woman gets older she becomes less attractive. society also pushes this notion on us, as we never see anyone under 24 running for the Ms. universe title. This maybe the reason for the cabbage in the dream.

Also a cauliflower ear occurs when an ear is banged up, and traumatized. The cauliflower could represent that you have heard these ideas and they have been hurtful to you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Thankyou carlos for your interpretation. I guess i will have to try making it an internal thing.
That was helpful. I will endeavour to think of femininity as being an internal thing rather than an external thing.

Alina

stats from 7-14-10 to the present