Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
devil

Hi, I have had this dream before, it's of the devil, but disguised in other people. Sometimes it's people I know like my family, other times it's other people I don't know. I don't remember much more of it, but usually I with someone else or by myself are fighting of the devil by escaping sometimes to another special room, or saying words of God? When disguised in other people, I remember once it was my brother, the devil seemed to speak through him, and I remember my brother had two huge bruises on his back, that's how I recognised it wasn't really my brother speaking. The devil left his body later.
I wish I could recollect more, I'd really like to find what it means, apart from my initial thought that perhaps my fear resides in knowing that other people's actions are not so nice...hurtful.

any thoughts?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: devil

you have some negative aspects within you that seem to be almost dominating you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: devil

just like in the dream keep goodness, the word of God, in your mind. keep your mind focused on positve things within you. this will ward off the negative yrges, reactions, and propensities that may be dogging you. Once the devil in the dream speaks through you, rather than your brother or family members, you have allowed him, negativity, to overcome you.

the dream could also be saying that relations with your family members may have been toxic and layed the groundwork for negative feelings to take hold.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present