Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my sister's dreams

my sister told me about 2 dreams she recently had. her name is michelle and she's 22 years old. she just got engaged to someone who she seems to be quite intimidated by, although it will be years before they actually get married, or so we think..

her two dreams are in chronological order, and i've pasted them from an email she sent me. words in brackets are my side notes that might help

if someone could give us some thoughts it would be most appreciative. i have some ideas of my own but i would like different opinions, thank you!

> I can't exactly remember...but i'll tell you what I do remember. Something was going on in the house, Robery or something. But we (not sure who but maybe family, like it was supposed to be but it really isn't) were all in one room and I was in the room right next to it, I think it was restroom but not sure. Well there was a window and I guess I Turned into a snake and escaped? But it turned into another dream. Something about a restaurant surrounded with water and there was a shark, I think that shark was someone I knew but turned into it. Not sure but I had a feeling. That's all I remember.

>hey ash, i had another dream. when i woke up i remembered, but it's a blur now... i was in some sort of a fancy two level fancy ballroom...where up stairs, when you look outside the restroom door, you're looking down at the stairs and the dance floor/ballroom where people in dresses and suits were socializing. anyway...i was upstairs talking to a guy, it seemed as though we were talking in the restroom, but it had a resting area. something happened and he went downstairs, but i was expecting him to come back up but he didnt. from upstairs, i looked down from the restroom door and saw him talking to people so i walked back to the restroom. all of sudden, something happened and people starting leaving. i assumed he was gonna come back up for me, but he didn't, so i ran downstairs and outside where THEY were in th car waiting for me.i went into th back seat of the car and started yelling at them...because they didnt wait for me or get me ..or something. the guy in the driver's seat was johnny[he is my sister's ex boyfriend who she still has not been able to fully put behind her. she really loves him but they just are not compatible. she left him although they still talk keep in contact] and the passenger was Peanut[her former "bestfriend" who she has recently distanced herself from. her friend is very unnecessarily dramatic and feeds on her attention]. well they kinda laughed at me and stuff and i started hitting them. i remember slapping johnny and scratching the side of his face and pulling phung's hair back and started punching her. it felt so real and i was so angry, especially at peanut i think. but as i was punching them or hitting them they kept talking as if i wasn't doing anything to them. kinda laughing at me too. i think...hmmm not too sure...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21, California, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: my sister's dreams

Dreams often represent our thoughts. People can represent specific feelingsMaytbe her ex boyfriend represents her own feeling that "here we go again. That her present bf seems to be heading in the same way as p[revious ones"

Her own best friend maybe represents her own tendency to laugh fears off and carry on despite her own reservations about her present bf

Dream dictionary

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 scarborough

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present