Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
swimming in water

all that I can remember is being romantically envolved with a guy that was almost perfect for me and I dont know him or his name but he lived in this beach house with some friends and family but i remember swimming alot with him in the lake that never got cold n it hardly ever got dark there it mite have been dark for like an hour at nite but the swimming was very playful, peaceful, and calming it seemed real too he was a really nice guy and then there was a scandal about a $1 mil family property thing it was sort of confussing but overall i think i liked it i think

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, wyoming

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: swimming in water

Amanda,
Two possibilities that come to mind, with the first being the most logical for someone your age.

First Possibility
Your dream seems to be one of 'wishful thinking'. Have relationships been a part of your thinking recently? You may have given thought, even day dreaming, about the perfect guy you want in your life. The guy you seek will meet all your expectations yet will provide excitement in your life {scandal}.

Second Possibility
This interpretation may be addressing deeper personality issues. Men in a woman's dream often symbolize their masculine aspects {animus}. Perhaps your masculine side needs attention, not so much as to establish its authority but to give balance to your psyche. It would be addressing your personality type. You may want to be a person who demonstrates an ability to take control {a masculine trait} but in a context that fits your feminine self. The masculine must be peaceful and playful yet have an air of 'scandal' to provide excitement in your life.
Does this fit your personality?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present