Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A giant wave

I had dream last night that I was in my bedroom. I looked out my window and saw a giant wave that came up and hit my window, but didn't break it. Then I could see the tide go back out and I could see a rocky looking beach like a California beach and everything was calm.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: A giant wave

It's been a while since I have touched on dream symbolism, but it seems that the dream is telling you succinctly that 'what you fear will consume you will quickly dissapate. And all will once again be made right.' I have known the water to represent emotions and it seemed as if just when you were about to become overwhelmed, the emotional 'tide' didn't break through. You were able to return to 'calm and sunny' once again.

Seems like a message that things aren't as bad as they seem and what ever is wrong will be made right again.

Is there some sort of anxiety playing out in your life, maybe from an outside source--another person, making you apprehensive?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35, Atlanta

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Gyrl

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present