Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
drving into rising water

the guy i am seeing and i were in a car--he was driving--we went into some rising water and the car seat turned into like a lounge chair and i was sitting on the lower end at his feet in front of him--my head went under the water and i couldn't breath or get up--his face had fear written all over it as he was trying to get me up then his head then went under the water and he and i worked together to get us above the water--once out of the water he asked me if i was ok--and i said yes--we were sleeping together and i woke him being i said the i'm ok out loud

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53--phillipsburg nj

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: drving into rising water

Peggy,
What issues are you trying to resolve in your current waking life? Most likely they involve your guy relationship. Water usually represents the unconscious, perhaps emotions that won't let you breath as you wish you could. The issues you are confronting may be issues the two of you are trying to work on together.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: drving into rising water

i agree with gerard and would add that you feel you bf is in control of the direction you take when dealing with this issue, and you seem to fear his decisions as they will effect you deeply.

YOu also feel its important to show him, you can handle this although you are in above your head in it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Re: drving into rising water

that is true--i am trying to give him the space he needs but it isn't easy for me--there are times that i do feel rejected--and that with all of life circumstances isn't easy to handle--so i try to rationally discuss it--butttt there are times rational isn't there and overwhelming is

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53--phillipsburg nj

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present