Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my guys dream

He was driving my car a white Tauraus(not really my car) we were at a party and had to run to the store to pick up something--(he is a mechanic)--and the car wasn't reacting right so we decided to go home--we were on a multi lane highway with a metal guardrail in between the directions--all of a sudden the car made a loud noise and he couldn't really stear the car and being it was on a long steep downward hill couldn't stop the car--he decided to try to hit the guardrail to slow and stop the car--as he went to hit the guardrail we went thru the break in the guardrail into oncoming traffic--a tractor trailor was headed for us but the driver of the truck was able to avoid up--there was an accident with others trying to avoid us--someone hit us and we went into a multi spin but not being hit again--we eventually came to a stop with no one hurt--being it was my car I was talking to the police when he noticed that the steering linkage had broken--and he wanted the police to look at his hands as being clean being he was a mechanic because it was broken oddly and he had nothing to do with it

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53--phillipsburg nj

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: my guys dream

Peggy,
Since it is your car perhaps his dream is dealing with issues between the two of you. You are not 'RE-ACTING' right, you need fixing. Perhaps he feels he needs to 'stir' you in a particular direction but some mechanism within the relationship prevents that. It isn't his fault.
Does that 'ring a bell' in your relationship?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Re: my guys dream

well we have been having some stuff going on--a good friend of his tells him he is going thru male menopause and we've been together for almost 3 yrs--and he does have trust issues--where all the ppl he was involved with before would get on his case and i'm not doing that--trying to give him space--not the normal comfortable raction for him

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53--phillipsburg nj

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present