Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kathy

Has anyone heard from Kathy {our devoted and capable contributor to the Forum}? I attempted to contact her via e-mail but both addresses were returned. Did I miss a post where she stated she was taking time off from the Forum?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Kathy

Carlos. Is the inclusion of your name in the credits above OK with you? It may seem at times that we {the Jungians in the room} treat you as the token Freudian but in reality we value your insights. I feel you deserve the recognition.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Gerard
it OK to put me up on the credits.
And I now I am not the token Freudian. I do a few things very well, and this is one of them.
And honed my dream interpretation skills reading Nietzsche, Campbell, Robert graves, Tony Crisp, and very little Freud and Jung. The reason Freud emerges in my interpretations so much is because he is widely used by most dream therapists.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Gerard,
Apologies here...socked in with work and life "challenges" that require for now. Just stopped in to read a bit tonight. Email on this post is operational.

Hope to have stability back with my annual creative bliss holiday (aka Thanksgiving).

Happy Halloween!
The Boooo!kman family
Kathy, Kali, Dai, Aoede, Mneme & Hannah

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Kathy,
Good to hear from you. Was a bit worried when I couldn't get in touch. Take whatever time you need. I understand the need to take some time to adjust. I had to do the same over the last part of the summer. Have a great Halllllll-oween.

Gerard

Carlos,
The Campbell aspect shows through. To know Campbell is to know Jung. And all the great philosophers. And other fields of human science. My offer for your own page is still open if you wish.

Gerard

good to hear from you Kathy.
hope to see you posting again when all is well.

I wonder what happened to Marce?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present