Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
baby and man

November 1, 2007

Dear Interpretator:

There seem to be a man and woman together in a room.
An unknown woman(face) ran past the room were the man and woman was standing that I witnessed in my dream.

As the unknown womam entered another room, she saw a man approached a baby lying on a table, he moved close-up to the baby and stood between the child legs then entered his penis, one time, but he did not pull it out of the baby. The unknown woman run back to the room were the man and woman were together and that was the end of my dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: baby and man

Don't quite know what "entered his penis" means.

but, you may be trying to find new way in life, or experiencing a new way, and are hoping that either your more male aspects - assertiveness, self reliance, reason- - can be included in that. Or, you may want an actual male to be part of that.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: baby and man

I can't find any fault with Carlos' explanation. The other woman would be another aspect of yourself, probably an aspect that you are uncomfortable with or perhaps inexperienced. The baby would be something new, and perhaps the actions being committed causing a loss of innocence. Of course such a literal act would be criminal but dreams tend to speak in metaphors so the inappropriateness would be in your eyes.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present