Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Return from Iraq

I am in an auditorium that I have been to many times for military banquets at camp ripley wearing Army greens. The high ranking generals are lined up on stage to shake the hands of all the soldiers as they call their names.Everyone there is from Civil Air Patrol(AFROTC) which I did as a child. And we all look that age to, (13-18.) They call my name for outstanding valor and bravery.I walk on stage, recieve my medal, and proceed to shake the hands of the generals. One very lage burly man with silver hair holds my hand and pulls me in. He whispers,"I know what you did." And I pull away, suprised. i kknew i didn't do what he was talking about but I knew about it. I woke up feeling proud but nervous.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 california

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? nope

Re: Return from Iraq

you may be proud of not adhering to traditional female roles in society and have done so for a relative long time in your short life.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Re: Return from Iraq

hi,
the age range form 13-18, this caught my attention ,this is an area of major transition,from child into adult,
the medal ceremony may represent a modern version of the right of passage ceremony,
basically saying you have got through ok,
maybe you have a little secret from this period of your life,maybe not,
all in all the dream symbology seems positive,
your unconscious self may be compensating your lack of self esteem at what you have overcome in the past,
a little ego inflation is ok.
hope this helps ,cavebear

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

SitaR,
It may be helpful to know what he accused you of doing, if there was a particular accusation. The deed may be directed at some deeper aspect than just pride. If it is not something in particular that he accuses you of it may point to an unconscious aspect that you are not completely aware of or have repressed {you knew about it}.
Or it could just simply be what Carlos stated. Clarifying this point may help us better understand the possibilities.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

sorry sitar, I guess I was in a rush when I answered your dream. I did not take into account the end of the dream, where you said you knew you hadn't done it.

I think the dream is self explanatory. you feel you get credit for things you didn't do.

the fact that it military people that are mistaken leads me to believe it may have to do with valor and bravery. Maybe you did act brave but are being too hard on yourself; you may feel you could have done more.

did you shirk your resposibility? Did you bow out of something, that you feel you should not have?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

I am a little unsure of the link between the title and the dream. How does iraqw fit in exactly? Have you just returned from iraq in real life?

In some ways people will start to jump to conclusions about soldiers in iraq. "we know what you did" could refer to secret thoughts that people hold about the methids that you have used. Perhaps you... like soldiers from iraq... are maybe regarded with suspicion as to exactly how far you kept to the rules

Dream Dictionary

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 scarborough

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present