Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
carlos

hi all,
just wanted to say,and i am sure most will agree, what a great asset carlos is to the mds forum,the effort put in on behalf of others has to be recognised and commended,
many thanks carlos for all your hard work and knowledge of the dream world,
cavebear.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: carlos

Cavebear,
I second that "emotion". Carlos has a fresh and sometimes different approach to dreams that are most insightful. Plus his unique way of articulating his thoughts are refreshing and understandable. Although he is not the "Jungian" like the most of us, his knowledge is truly rewarding to those who post a dream for interpretation. I believe he touches many bases, often Freudian, but not endearingly Freudian. I believe his knowledge of Campbell lends itself to Jungian thought as well. He compliments everything we do here at the Dream Forum. His possesses abilities when it comes to dreams, intuitive as well as fundamental.

I must say the Dream Forum has a great cast of characters who are truly wise to the world of dreams. In all that we do I know that it is from a desire to help others understand dreams, and themselves. The ultimate sacrifice of the hero/heroine motif is giving to the other. I truly believe we do just that in our attempts to interpret dreams. It is fulfilling and rewarding.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

thanks guys. I appreciate the good words and recognition.
I know my approach is a little different than yours, but the end result is the same. I believe all interpretation methods are valid, and I use as many as I can, because it helps me interpret.
the hero with a thousand faces by Campbell, was probably the catalyst in my life that, unbeknown to me, readied me for dream interp.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Yeah I remember the days when we both posted on DM.com before it developed problems. He was always worth reading.

Dream dictionary

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 scarborough

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present