Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the grail,

just wanted to post this dream,as a follow up to my last post,which i feel answers a lot of questions for me at least that where raised in the last dream,and reflects i feel the aspect of the hero journey and gnosis that gerard commented on,

i watch harry potter ,who is in torment,
he throws himself off a cliff into the sea,and is healed,(descent into the unconscous)
this i observe by looking back, as i am climbing a web made from, thin very strong gold thread,through a labyrinth of tunnels full of ancient artifacts ,religious statues,which i glance at but do not appear interested in,
to the rear i see an ancient stone alter covered in moss,on it stands the grail,
between myself and it ,is a shear drop to certain death,
i know i can reach it ,but it will take a leap of courage,
i leap with all the strength i have, and manage to grab it as i fall to the floor on the other side of the abyss,
i am filled with relief and joy at doing this,
vincent van gogh appears,i notice it is him as his right ear is missing,he smiles at me ,i realise he has become a budhist by his orange robes,and that he is no longer tormented,
i think this dream speaks for itself.
cavebear

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: the grail,

steve,

I won't go through the whole dream with you, but the Van gogh scenery, mey indicate that you are not hearing things arising from your rational, your reason, and all of those NON MYSTICAL, NoN intuitive part of the world.

Good Luck on your quest.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Re: the grail,

hi,
i believe,if anything it is, the intuitive,the creative,the mystical,that i need to listen to more,these are the promptings i get, but fail to grasp and act on,because i rationalise to much,
thus missing opportunities,lacking spontaneity etc.
cavebear.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53-uk

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: Re: Re: the grail,

that could be a way to see it.

But, in all honesty, in the time I have read your posts, you seem to come from the intuitive side , rather than the rational.
regardless, both sides are valid, necessary, and human, and balance is needed.

He has the regalia of a holy man, he (van gogh) was an artist - that is inuitive, I think he cut his ear over a woman - again intuitive, and is missing the right ear - again only the intuitve is entering.

Now this could be a dream trying to make up for what is lacking too. this would mean that the opposite of what is depicted is true. That would be a wishfullfilment dream.

I won't go into the rest of the dream as a wishfullfilment dream: maybe later.

good luck.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: the grail,

Yes I often have harry potter type dreams after moments of insight. Its ourt mind investigating the world of the pysche. Its fun... just like Harry ...

Dream dictionary

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 scarborough

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present