Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost glove and broken board

I’m at a ski hill with Friends. Were about to go ridding. I feel really good about being there. I feel free. We go up. When we get off the chair lifts I realize that I have lost my gloves. I’m trying to find who has got them. I ask people around. It seems I now have two gloves, one of mine and another one. I see some people discussing about gloves so I go there thinking I’ll find mine and the owner of the one I got but it seems we have 4 different gloves witch none match. The whole group is waiting for me now so I decide to go meet them with the gloves I have witch is one of mine and an other unknown one. I meet them going down fast and smoothly, I want to impress them with my ridding. (I’m usually not slow when ridding and do not like to wait around for people who always stop and are slow to get ready) A bit more down the slope I stop because one of my binding is loose (screws are not screwed tightly). I try to fix it but the screws are just ripping my board. It’s actually an old board I use to have when I was in the Rocky Mountains like 6 years ago. The board was all red with a warrior close to the binding. I feel sad about breaking my board and having to put it away for a new one.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Québec Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Lost glove and broken board

Jp,
I haven't forgotten about your dream request. I will have more time later in the day to give proper attention to your dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jp,
This dream seems to be about your persona. Which glove {how you handle situations} fits best? Comparing your skills against someone else {one is mine and another one}, against all others 4 different others which none match}. The desire to impress may behind such dreams. Is this something to wish for or actively pursue?

But such attitudes come 'loose', do not serve you well {what others think}. You can become a 'broken' person is personality is too important. Emotionally it can make you 'sad'.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Gerard. Thanks for your reply.

I think this is good. I did compare myslef lately because I have been in touch with an old pal (we used to be neibors and best friend trought elementary school and have not seen each other for like 14 years). I found myself comparing how we both ended up being as grown ups and evaluating each others situation maybe unconciously judging who's got the best out of life as if we were in competion. (He always was a very popular kid and I ofthhen felt I was left in his shadow)

This did strongly affect my emotions as I started comparing how we wre as kids and how we are now.

I also think this dream is adressing the fact that I may have trouble enjoying my leaisure time.

Also Gerard, I think I remember reading that you enjoy audio books. I have this link to recommand to you. It is a podcast by a Zurich Junging analyst from britich Columbia. thaire are 20 very intresting Podcasts to lisent to. The link to download is: http://jungian.libsyn.com/

Tnaks again!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Jp,
Thanks for the link. I do enjoy audio books. They offer a different perspective to the senses when I want to learn something new. Often I have the book to read along with the audio.
I'll address your next posted dream and see what is there, and if it connects with this posted dream.

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present