Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need help with this one!!

Ok so here is my delima. My boyfreind and I had pretty much the same dream,His is from his point of view and mine is from well mine...
In My dream I am going to work and I am walking down the stairs of our apartment when I trip and fall a few flights of stairs. Im laying at the bottom of the stairs when my neighbor comes out sees me and goes to get my boyfreind.
AND THEN in HIS dream:I go to work and he decides to go get the mail but while going down the stairs(he allredy had the mail in his hand)he see my neighbor,she says how shes glad to see him. Then he sees me on the ground(but not in the same place where I was, In his dream I was by the car next to the stairs) picks me up and brings me back to our apartment.
So I really need some help because this one is beyond me. Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Illinois

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: I need help with this one!!

Beth,
What part if any does your neighbor play into your waking life situation? She seems to have connections to your boyfriend. Is there some jealousy or suspicions about this?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I really dont beleive that she really plays too much in my life...Shes acutlly that one neighbor that yells at us if we park in the wrong spot or gives us dirty looks..I really dont want to say that she that little old lady thats mean but thats kind of what she is.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Illinois

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

I belive that dreams as common as these can be shared dreams which link to telepathy. Did you know about his dream ? did they both happen at the same time?

But about the dream. your dream could symbnolise the phrase "When I get problems my boyfriend is never there to help me and it shows. Others expect him to help" whilst his dream could be described and summarized as follows "I think I am always there for my girlfriend".

Do you feel a little unsupported recently? Does he feel he does more for you than you feel he does
Dream dictionary

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 scarborough

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Beth it's interesting how you discribe your neighboor,it seems you don’t want to give her a place in your life, but she might have a quality you’ll need when problems will come. Look for that quality on her. Everybody around us says something about ourselves.
good luck

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Fl 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present