Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
river of mud

Hello all iam hoping for, a little extra insight on this one??I amin a cave or basment but its full of warm mud and the mud is flowing like a slow stream .I have my daughter w/me and we are floating down w the mud we are laughing and joking playing,I can remember thinking this is stange but ohh well you definatly knew there was presence but nothing to be afraid of,it was like we were on a convayerbelt still laughing and all the sudden others were there floating to but they were sad saying that their loved ones were back there they wondered why they could not come too!!!I knew we were all comming out somewhere soon like the other end or something.But while they were sad i remember thinking this is great i am on my way somewhere great why are they sad..we were all headed somewhere great and they knew too, why would they be worried about others?The dream swithes to a woman i can see walking down a beautiful country fall road,she is walking with 2 children holding there hands one on each side.Iam tring to see who she is at first she looks male a muscular body but to look at her face she was very feminine, very soft motion walked like a woman gental like a woman.So iknow this would represent masculine an feminine?Someelses interpretation would be great..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 northern california

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: river of mud

abundance,
Caves and basements in dreams are most often symbolic of the deeper unconscious. Mud is often thought of as something not clean or perhaps harmful but your mud is warm which may indicate the opposite. And it is flowing like a stream and not rushing out as in a dangerous situation. Your daughter could represent your playful side, as could mud, which may also represent your grounding or the foundations of your psyche {who you are}.

The sad parts. This could be the past { they were sad saying that their loved ones were back there they wondered why they could not come too!!!}. Have you recently left sad memories, experiences behind you and moved on? It was 'sad' then but now life is great, an even flow, full of laughter and joy.

Another possibility is it could be this is how you wish your life were instead of how it really is. But I sense the above explanation is most likely the case.

The second part of the dream seems to be addressing balance, an even 'flow' of masculine and feminine aspects. The children, how many do you have if any, could be real responsibilities. Or it could be another reference to balance of duality in your life.

All in all the dream seems to be a very positive one. If so then it would indicate a positive in your waking life. Have you taken control of your life or found that thing that gives true balance and harmony to it? That may be the message of the dream, you have finally arrive, reached your goals.

One final thought about the possibilities. Since dreams often address personality issues then this one may be merely addressing your personality traits. Are you generally a happy go lucky person, even in a world where so much goes wrong? That could be a part of all of the dream message.

Let me know your thoughts and perhaps more can be revealed from that.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

OH,HOW RIGHT YOU ARE GERARD,!!
I have found Tahiti inside my self.Iam finally finding peace in the face of adversity.An boy i have tried to let somethings from the past finally goooo...and well on my way of letting go of all of it even my prized possesions.I have learned less is more,and living the truth everyday.And I do have 2 children 4 and 8 male and female.Iam tring to open new relms of possibity for them also,meaning i stopped telling my childen its a dream go back to sleep,iam starting yoga with them.I really want my children not blocked off and balanced, i want my children to truly reflect freedom of thought in a positive way.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Thank you very much for your thoughts,They let me know on a psyicological level, That walking in the way is working.Its a flow that just works without tring,and again thank you so much..

abundance,
It is you who deserves the appreciation. Wanting to provide your children a balanced upbringing, introducing them to freedom of thought, to think on their own and have a variety of options, that goes beyond normal child rearing, showing foresight and imagination that will be beneficial throughout their lives. And in the process you are finding your own equal librium. Stay strong, disciplined and all that you seek for your children will come to tuition.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present