Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
meteor

Hello!
i usually don't dream much, but I had quite a weird dream today, wich usually when i have, they do finish quickly with me waking up, but this keeped in continuing for some time, this night withouth waking up!
i dreammed i was in a field that belong to my parents, situated in front of my house... and like 3 or 5 metheors small meteoris, one by one, (1 or 2m size meteors) crushed near me, in this field. I am not sure and don't know if it is relevant, but either i was helping my father cleanning this space or my father came to check what was happening.
Finally, my dream jumped into a autobus or tram, with a friend girl and her mum and sis, whom are neighbours, friends, and familly related..,
and they knew what was happening, but did not explain me... and i tried and tried to get that information out of them, and they insisted on not telling me, wich made me very mad! Anyway, then i woke up!

For the first time i felt impulsed to come and check the meanning of a dream, and i only managed to check meanning of meteor and meteorits, but does this have other meannings then the meanning of meteor and meteors?

Thank you so much for your help, and for sharing your time with me!
Best regards and merry christmas! :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 portugal

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: meteor

Helio,
Let me firts refer you to the dream post by Jp that will explain my approach to dream interpretation for someone your age {Jp is 26}. His dream post Mountain killer.

A meteor crushing near you may represent an emotional
energy that has suddenly been realized. The parents may represent your actual parents and the emotions being displayed would involve them, especially your father. There may be emotional experiences involving one or both parents that needs 'cleaning up' {this space, the space your parent{s} occupy in your life}. Have there been recent emotional issues, within the past several days, having to do with your father?

The friend girl, her mother and sis probably represent your anima, feminine aspects {see Anima/Animus}. This could symbolize emotions of not wanting to or not ready to confront those issues involving the parent. Or they could represent your unconscious. The feminine is less inclined to confront such emotional issues {where the masculine aspect, representing strength and power, would be more inclined}.

Look back over the past several days and see if there were thoughts or experiences having to with such emotions. If not then there could be deeper issues at play which would be about experiences earlier in life that are still unresolved. Meteors falling and crashing could represent such past experiences.

Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we can determine which best fits.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present