Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
kissing women

hello,

for the past few months I have repetitive dreams of kissing very different women and I have no idea what could they mean (ok I am 16, but I consider myself straight and do not feel attracted to women).

It started with some amazingly beautiful woman sitting on an armchair. She seemed so cold, so passive. And I was near her and I remember a thought clearly -- why not? Her lips were somehow magically attractive, so very red... Then there are dreams of some cute princess (as I found out later in the dreams), it didn't seem forbidden then as it did in the first dreams. It seemed just nice and somehow natural, usual, cosy. There are a lot of them; I even dreamt about passionately kissing my own younger sister. I once dreamt about being very tender with middle-aged woman. Yesterday I dreamt about finding myself strangely close to some little girl aged maybe 6,7 and feeling strange desire for her (not actually kissing her because I remember reminding myself in sleep that if I did that would be paedophillia and I would ruin her). The dreams all have a very good feeling (except the last one when I forbid myself doing it).

The women change in the dreams, but they have something in common: they are all mostly passive, and it's always me who feels the desire first and I always begin. They start returning the kisses after a while.

Thanks for the help. I dream about men also , but I don't remember the joious feeling in the morning so clearly. These dreams really puzzle me completely.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, Slovenia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: kissing women

Hi anja,
Something you need to understand about dreams is they are about you, present, past and even the future. Dreams speak in symbols and metaphor and should not be taken literal. These women are most likely addressing aspects of your own personality, emotions, traits, habits.

Have you recently given a lot of thought to your appearance, how you would look in the future, being accepted by others for who you are? The symbols in your dream seem to be addressing different aspects of your personality, appearance. The good feelings you had om awakening most likely indicate you do feel good about yourself in the present. The past and future may have been different {little girl and beautiful woman}. Being passive about yourself, your personality, appearance may in some way be a hindrance {normally it would a plus}. Perhaps you see yourself as not being as beautiful as you wish but in reality you worry too much about that.

The kissing is probably a need to accept yourself for who you are. The attractiveness to the little girl {you when you were younger} may indicate past experiences where you felt less than you should be and you didn't want that {pedophile being an abusive impression of yourself}.

Let me know your thoughts to my post. There may be something deeper to the dreams {a younger person's dreams are often different from an older person's}, thus a different approach would be needed. But if you have had a normal childhood the deeper aspect is most unlikely.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hello Gerard,

The answer really seems to lie somewhere on the way you implied. Thank you a lot. Yeah I suppose I do think a lot about how I look, what do I want to do with my life, etc. As a teenager I really try accepting myself (nobody really can if I don't), and every time I dreamt of girls of my age it felt somehow natural, normal. When I dreamt of older women, it seemed somehow strange and forbidden, because I have absolutely no idea what will become out of me, and I worry very much about it, because I obviously have no idea how to reach the ideal.

As for my childhood, it was quite nice and normal. I was raised (am still being raised) in a warm christian family and I have very nice memories of the holidays we have celebrated together, and similar. One of some rare things that have bothered me (and they bother me now even more) was the tightness, the rigidness of the rules how to live my life. If you're not what we define as normal, you're not accepted. Maybe that can be seen in the figure of the little girl, the big feeling of guilt because I grew up into someone who's not as naively good as he was at the age of 6 (I somehow consider myself a worse person now than when I was a little girl).

The passiveness: now when I think of it, the girls of my age aren't quite as passive as the younger and older figures, who mostly seem distant and unresponsive.

If you have any other thoughts ... let me know.

Have a really nice christmas

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, Slovenia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

anja,
A very thoughtful reply. With your follow-up post I believe we have discovered some evidence to what the dream is trying to communicate. Who you are is the main focus in the present {anyone younger than 30 is still building ego/persona} and what you will become the frightening prospects all teens give cursory thought to. You seem to be a little ahead of your peers in accessing your prospects for the future {amazingly beautiful woman sitting on an armchair}.

In the present the 'cute princess' {you} need not be afraid of who she is. Accepting who you are {kissing other girls-metaphor for other parts of yourself} should be a natural evolution of experiences {the older the wiser}. Embracing the positives you possess will lead to positives in your future. The negatives are a part of life, for without opposites we could never recognize what is good or bad.

As for kissing your own younger sister. This may a reference to the 'rigidness' of your earlier childhood. That can stymie intellectual growth and cause useless fears, at least for someone like yourself who has a mind of her own and is not willing to be lead without questions. You may be passive in the present but your early childhood years of 'rigidness' did not intuitively fit with your true self {even at an early age we can recognize our real strengths} and who you truly are will come out as you age {speaking your mind, being your true self}. The former was unresponsive due to the pressures your parents placed on you and the future is still undetermined {until now, when you look to dreams and the answers your 'inner' Self can provide}.

So it seems the interpretation had some merit. One thing we have discovered is you have an independent nature and a strong will that probably clashes with your earlier upbringing. But these are positives, the fact you are discovering early on the true inner Self {most only begin to discover this when they hit mid-life}. In myth this is the journey of the hero/heroine. In real life it is a discovery so few realize for one reason or another. I see you as one of the few who is on their way to such realizations. A true positive so early in life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present