Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A rat and a polecat.

Hello,

I've had this dream, in which I was standing on the balcony looking at a *polecat (obviously my new pet), play in its new "hideout" (home). My father joined me and the more I looked, the more worried I was starting to get. And all of a sudden I can see my previous pet, the *rat, come out from one of the holes looking very aggravated by the polecat. I don't know what happened next between my two pets, but I can see myself running and crying, holding my pet rat, and she looks very sad or sick.

*I don't have a polecat,
*My pet rat died alone in my house.

Thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25, Poland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: A rat and a polecat.

Absurd,
Your age is important. Not knowing is a definite handicap.

The possibilities of your dream. You have a complex {balcony} albeit unconscious {hideout}. Something new, yet having to do with your complex is at 'play'. There is conflict, possibly having your father. This is probably a conflict that has lasted a long time.

Is there a conflict between you and your father having to do with certain habits you possess? It would be something that would have come up prior to having this dream and something that has been going on for some time. Look back at the last several days {prior to the dream} and see what conflicts or confrontations you have had with your dad. See if there are any actions that fit with this dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A rat and a polecat.

Thanks!
I'm 25 yrs old.
Hhaha! You got it right. There is a conflict between me and my father, an ongoing fight since, if I recall right, ten years or so (maybe even longer). Now I know why didn't I focus on my father, the 'scene' was too short :)

Oh, by the way - nice place. Thanks again!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25, Poland

stats from 7-14-10 to the present